New Honda Civic 2.0

I am leaving Thailand for business reasons, and must therefore sell my beloved car! :o

The car was purchased new by a fellow Brit back in April 06 in Bangkok. I paid cash for it in mid Jan. I have all the documentation in my name.

It is the new model, top spec 2.0 litre with 155 horse power. 40,000kms (22k by me) ABS, multiple airbags, fog lights, fully tinted windows, dark blue/beige leather interior, climate control, 17 inch low profile wheels (purchased by previous owner) that give it fantastic handling, auto gearbox with steering wheel mounted paddle gears (sport mode), cruise control, light silver with a full Service History, still under warranty for 2 years or 60000kms.

Gutted to sell it - my pride and joy. New, they cost 1.09 million. I'd like 900,000 Baht. Top spec 1.8 is 970k - this is a steal!!!

DEAL COMES WITH MY HONDA VFR400RR, WORTH AT LEAST 50k, FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

With green book, plate, recent paint job (silver/black) not ridden for nearly a year, partly due to having a car!