How Much Will A Cheapo Hotel Or Guest House Cost Me?

hopeless

like anywhere else - look around and you can pay next to nothing - less than B100/night maybe

dorm rooms less. try Chat House near Wat PraKaeo and Overbrook hospital, or near the intersection of Jet Yot and Pahonyothin Rd, walking distance from bus station. Sanpanat Rd, or the junction of Jet Yod and Jet Yod

I think Bowling G.H. (pronounced "Boring Guess How") on Soi SinghaKlai hasn't had a customer in years - might offer a good deal... maybe even same price as a tuk-tuk to take you there!

There are a couple of cheap hotels near the old airport for 350BT .Good standard, parking, cable tv, free internet. One is called Sports Inn but the sign out front says budget hotel

This guy said "cheap", i think 350 is over his budget-but we don't know cuz the cheap charlie

did not set his parameters. I have a tent for rent for 60bt a night, but you got to supply the

bedding. :o

There are a couple of cheap hotels near the old airport for 350BT .Good standard, parking, cable tv, free internet. One is called Sports Inn but the sign out front says budget hotel

This guy said "cheap", i think 350 is over his budget-but we don't know cuz the cheap charlie

did not set his parameters. I have a tent for rent for 60bt a night, but you got to supply the

bedding. :o

Do you have a monthly rate?.