How Do I Write "fragile" Or "handle With Care"

daveh

I'm sending a package through the post office today. My girlfriend told me to write something on the package that indicates the contents should be handled with care. In the States, I could write Fragile, or Handle with Care. Is there a Thai equivalent I can write?

Thanks.

You could write "ra!-wang" khawng taek" but whether the people in Thailand will understand it might be another thing.

If the is a Thai restaurant in your area maybe there would be someone who could write it in Thai. Or if there is a temple nearby perhaps someone there.

Failing that just write "Fragile, or Handle with Care" and that should do the job OK

You could write "ra!-wang" khawng taek" but whether the people in Thailand will understand it might be another thing.

If the is a Thai restaurant in your area maybe there would be someone who could write it in Thai. Or if there is a temple nearby perhaps someone there.

Failing that just write "Fragile, or Handle with Care" and that should do the job OK

Postal workers understand those terms and on lodgement you can ask the officer to attach a Thai language version.