Moving Ot The Soeng Sang / Khorat Area...?

harald finehair

I am moving to the Soeng Sang / Khorat area and I have to report to immigration every 90 day's . can any one please tell me where the nearest immigration office to the Khorat area is ....? and could any one please comment or recommend a private / Government hospital in the Khorat area

Thansk......

HF,

You go a little bit the easy way isn't it? :o

I advised you to go to this local forum.

If you look at page 2,you will see my topic ; Nearest immigration office outside BKK .I received a detailed answer from Jayenram.Look at it.OK?

As far as hospitals:

There is one (private) on the mainroad through Korat (coming from BKK) on your left side (about 100 mtr passing Lotus Tesco-on the right side) directly opposite a big Toyota dealer.

At the old crossing to Kong Kaen,follow the road to KK direction and about a 100 mtrs at your left you will find a (govt) hospital.

I was in both,(govt-14 yrs ago and private 3 yrs ago) .Don't expect fluent english from the staff.Treatment Ok and nice and polite.(As long as you pay the bills :D )

HF

On page 3 of the Isaan general topics.

Topic immigration offices outside BKK.

Look at Jayenram post.Complete with route description.

I know he does his stuff there.

PM him for more details ,about the quality of that office.

You don't have to actually go to Immigration. You can post the form to the Bangkok address. You need the form, a copy of your passport, TM card entry stamp and visa. It's simple. Send by registered mail or EMS about 20-40 THB.

Send me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail you the form.

Later,

Bob

• 4 weeks later...

bangsaen bob, thanks for the info, could you please let me have the form,

as it seems that the nearest immigration office is some way from where we are going to move to ( Soeng Sang ) would I need to report to the police station in Soeng Sang , and what would that involve in the way of paper work...? any advice on first time reporting to a ploice station would most welcome . ...Thanks

[email protected]