2007 / 2008 Premier Fixtures

mrbojangles

Hey Happy Hammer, we've got you, at yours, on the opening day !! All the best..................after that game of course :D

Yeah, I know mate. Strange thing is the first and last games (AV at home) were leaked on a West Ham website last week ?

Hope that your house is in order by then. Hate to take advantage and all that :o

I'm over the moon,

Man Untd away

Chelsea home

Could not have wished for an easier start :D

At least theyr'e out of the way eh TP !! Best time to get them i think. If your'e up for it and theyr'e still a bit rusty.

Thanks for that Mr B....but

Moan moan moan ...then Everton and Bolton.....4 top 6 sides in a row....we'll get them outta da way ...but will we be 20th? by then :D

I was going for a good nite on the town tonight....ruined it for me...(more groans).

I prefer us to be in a position where we can AFFORD to lose games..not HAVE to win them !!! (more moaning :o )

We will have to start our run-in in the middle of September!!!!!

Edited by ThaiPauly

I'm over the moon,

Man Untd away

Chelsea home

Could not have wished for an easier start :D

At least theyr'e out of the way eh TP !! Best time to get them i think. If your'e up for it and theyr'e still a bit rusty.

Thanks for that Mr B....but

Moan moan moan ...then Everton and Bolton.....4 top 6 sides in a row....we'll get them outta da way ...but will we be 20th? by then :D

I was going for a good nite on the town tonight....ruined it for me...(more groans).

I prefer us to be in a position where we can AFFORD to lose games..not HAVE to win them !!! (more moaning :o )

We will have to start our run-in in the middle of September!!!!!

OK then TP, your'e Dooooooooooooooooooooomed :D

West ham will sign anyone that can kick a ball.......its getting them to gel as a team that will be the problem..however I thnk they wil avoid relegation.

I will stick my neck out NOW and say

Derby

Fulham

Birmingham or Boro

GOING DOWN

Seriously though, have you actually signed bent yet???

Don't know mate. The saga continues. Someone even claims that he was seen training with Tottenham yesterday (Thursday).

West Ham keep their cards close to the heart nowadays, so it's hard to know anything for sure until the ink's dried - or not as the case may be.

Seriously though, have you actually signed bent yet???

Part 2

West Ham United can confirm that, having reached agreement with Charlton Athletic on a transfer fee for Darren Bent, discussions today took place with the player and his representative

Unfortunately, we were unable to agree personal terms and have therefore ended our interest in the player.

However, Darren Bent was just one of several transfer targets the Club have been pursuing, and we will now focus our attention on securing other potential new signings identified by Alan Curbishley and the board'

We are a forgiving lot of supporters. So can we have Defoe back instead please ? He's sharper than Bent is anyway.

Hey Happy Hammer, we've got you, at yours, on the opening day !! All the best..................after that game of course :D

Yeah, I know mate. Strange thing is the first and last games (AV at home) were leaked on a West Ham website last week ?

Hope that your house is in order by then. Hate to take advantage and all that :o

mr bo dont buy your train tcket just yet...its a lot cheaper to get to bramall lane,

and whammer, wattford is a lot cheaper than birmingham :D

can anyone confirm that Liverpool's first game at Anfield against West Ham will be postponed because of the champions league qualifier ???? :o:D

Premiership H Sat 11 Man City 15:00

Premiership A TBA Liverpool TBA

Premiership A Sat 18 Birmingham 15:00

Premiership H Sat 25 Wigan 15:00

:D

finally my Saturday nights can be occupied again :o

looking forward to bragging our wins :D :D

PS> EDIT to add that those that miss my wonderful avatar...fear not/despair not...it will be back in a few weeks :D

Edited by MiG16

can anyone confirm that Liverpool's first game at Anfield against West Ham will be postponed because of the champions league qualifier ???? :o:D

Chelsea set for Anfield opener

While Blues host Wigan and Rovers land Leeds cracker

by David Prentice, Liverpool Echo

LIVERPOOL and Chelsea will renew their fierce rivalry just a week into the new season.

Jose Mourinho's men will bring up the curtain on the 2007-08 campaign at Anfield, after Rafa Benitez's side kick-off with an opening day trip to Aston Villa.

The scheduled visit of West Ham to Anfield on August 14 will be postponed because of a Champions League qualifier, which could see Liverpool facing Chelsea after a tiring trip in Europe.

Everton open at home to Wigan on August 11, before a midweek trip to Tottenham and then another long away day at Reading.

Tranmere have arguably the most attractive opening day fixture against Leeds, with the League One season scheduled to kick-off on the same day as the Premier League campaign.

The first derby match of the season will be played at Goodison on October 20, with the Anfield return scheduled for March 29.

The Christmas programme has also been kind to local fans.

Everton make the short trip to Old Trafford three days before Christmas and have home matches on Boxing Day and December 29.

Liverpool will travel to Derby on Boxing Day and Manchester City on December 29.

Manchester United have back to back Mersey clashes in December. They travel to Anfield on December 15 then entertain the Blues the following weekend.

Chester City kick off their League Two campaign at home to Chesterfield, with a trip to Rochdale the following Saturday.

Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce will make a swift return to Bolton on the opening day.

Manchester United will open the defence of their crown at home to Reading.

Newly-promoted Birmingham will travel to FA Cup winners Chelsea, while Championship winners Sunderland host Tottenham.

Derby's reward for winning the play-off final at Wembley is a home date with Portsmouth in their first Premier League match since 2002.

Source:

Liverpool Echo online

Penkoprod

Someone e-mailed me from UK with the message " Looks like Chelsea haven't got it all their own way this season. Look at the new fixtures"

I completely disagree. By Christmas, we will have played at Anfield, Villa Park, Emirates & Old Trafford, although the latter is normally not so bad. The other three are our toughest matches. Get those out of the way before the fatigue sets in at the end of the season, and we've got a great chance again. I just hope it will not be a two horse race again.

Someone e-mailed me from UK with the message " Looks like Chelsea haven't got it all their own way this season. Look at the new fixtures"

I completely disagree. By Christmas, we will have played at Anfield, Villa Park, Emirates & Old Trafford, although the latter is normally not so bad. The other three are our toughest matches. Get those out of the way before the fatigue sets in at the end of the season, and we've got a great chance again. I just hope it will not be a two horse race again.

Hey Lampy...you forgot to mention The Madjeski Stadium......if you say Villa Park you have to say Mad Stad as well...we finished several ponts above Villa you know :o

You are our first home game...we will be really up for that one . If you recall last year you will not be looking foward to it.....a deflected own goal got you the points !

Edited by ThaiPauly

Please be advised that posting the Premiership fixtures is a breach of copyright.

Copyright © and Database Right The FA Premier League//The Football League Limited 2007. All rights reserved. No part of the Fixtures Lists may be reproduced stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of Football DataCo Limited.

You do need a license to reproduce the fixtures in any form. I am not sure what this means across international borders, but technically the website could be reported for breaching copyright.