2007 / 2008 Premier Fixtures

mrbojangles

It seems that the FA Premier League would prefer it that people didn’t know about the dates of the matches and thus would not go and see them:

Copyright © and Database Right The FA Premier League//The Football League Limited 2007. All rights reserved. No part of the Fixtures Lists may be reproduced stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of Football DataCo Limited.

Well, thanks to Mrbojangle’s drawing your attention to that BBC web page, now you know just the same. I have a feeling he will keep an eye on possible changes and post links to BBC pages reporting them.

And thank you, Sunderland, for pointing out the copyright implication. Problem fixed.

--

Maestro

Someone e-mailed me from UK with the message " Looks like Chelsea haven't got it all their own way this season. Look at the new fixtures"

I completely disagree. By Christmas, we will have played at Anfield, Villa Park, Emirates & Old Trafford, although the latter is normally not so bad. The other three are our toughest matches. Get those out of the way before the fatigue sets in at the end of the season, and we've got a great chance again. I just hope it will not be a two horse race again.

Hey Lampy...you forgot to mention The Madjeski Stadium......if you say Villa Park you have to say Mad Stad as well...we finished several ponts above Villa you know :o

You are our first home game...we will be really up for that one . If you recall last year you will not be looking foward to it.....a deflected own goal got you the points !

We've never lost there...........................................we always have trouble at Villa Park and Highbury. Now Arsenal have moved that may change, and just lately we can't seem to get a result at Anfield. OK OLd Trafford is normally an easy one for us, but it's nice to get it out of the way.

we always have trouble at Highbury. Now Arsenal have moved that may change

dont worry...we will make sure it doesnt :o we dont like change do we :D:D

<<runs off to the fridge>> :D

we always have trouble at Highbury. Now Arsenal have moved that may change

dont worry...we will make sure it doesnt :o we dont like change do we :D:D

<<runs off to the fridge>> :D

You never know, now Spurs have produced the shock of the century, we might have to change to " Three Point Stadium" :D