• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought only english men with mullet haircuts and beerguts played darts! :o

Are you sure thats you in that picture rainman? :D

Your choice, meeting us or throwing arrows at a round piece of wood. :D

No, the black-white avatar is not me - but thats obvious, i think? :D

Location is still open to suggestions. PM me or anything if you like.

rainman, 12call was right. As an executive, I can say that, being legless on weeknights is not recommended. :D

Anyone can come. Only.. please confirm if you are coming when it gets closer :o

well, i work on my own schedule and saturday is pretty much the only day i am booked weeks ahead ...and yet its always on saturday.  :o

Again Rainman(and please take note).The first of the 2 meetings was on a Saturday night and the second meeting was on a Friday night.

Penz:Dave's is in Pattaya.

It gets quite loud at Gulliver's on Soi 5. We would have to kind of shout to have a decent conversation. I would suggest somewhere where they don't play loud music. We could always go to Gulliver's AFTER the initial get-together place.

I would suggest we meet on the second floor of the Dubliner Pub on Sukhumvit Rd or maybe some place at the Emporium.

By the way, can it be on a Sunday (e.g. Sunday, July 11 th) ? The traffic is a lot lighter on Sundays than it is on Saturdays.

Regards,

Jem

Okay, I think I'll settle this, why don't we start a poll as to which day/venue would be best? I'm not doing it though, I don't have time, I have my CV to update.

Gullivers soi 5 everyone should know, and if we meet up not too late then...

A: It won't be too noisy.

B: When we're all pissed later on we don't have to move on to Gullivers soi 5.

C: If any individual wishes they hadn't come then it's not too late to do something else.

How about it?

The other suggestion I was going to make was to meet in The Tunnel in Soi 5 which is on the right a few hundred metres before Gullivers.

It gets quite loud at Gulliver's on Soi 5. We would have to kind of shout to have a decent conversation. I would suggest somewhere where they don't play loud music. We could always go to Gulliver's AFTER the initial get-together place.

I would suggest we meet on the second floor of the Dubliner Pub on Sukhumvit Rd or maybe some place at the Emporium.

By the way, can it be on a Sunday (e.g. Sunday, July 11 th) ? The traffic is a lot lighter on Sundays than it is on Saturdays.

Regards,

Jem

See Elsie's post re this issue AGAIN.(about a change to Sunday).

Gulliver's is not really my favorite kind of place but if the majority wants that place, fair enough :o

Regarding the meeting time on the 10 th, what time did you guys have in mind ?

Could it be around 6 pm ? I am guessing (and hoping) that the music won't be loud at that time.

Regards,

Jem

It'd be a bit difficult to shift to Sunday as I beileve a) many of us will have to get up to work on Monday, b ) tukyleith who is coming back to Thailand will not be available (see, Reith, I'm so loyal. Please don't boot me :o), c) etc. :D

MadFrankie's right. I was thinking about the tabled area. Enough space to play hockey and everything if one wishes. Anyway, we still have got time, so any suggestion would be most appreciated. Now we have got 2nd fl. Dubliner, The Tunnel and the Gulliver's. When we have all choices, we can add a poll on this one.

I would like to see a big get together on Saturday.

Saturday is the best day, maybeFridayand it seems Gullivers soi 5 is an ideal venue.

Let's keep this topic near thetopof thepile forthe next week and see if we can get a list of who's coming.

Come on LC, start PM'ing those invites! Nothing like the personal touch. :o

Saturday is the best day, maybeFridayand it seems Gullivers soi 5 is an ideal venue.

Let's keep this topic near thetopof thepile forthe next week and see if we can get a list of who's coming.

What happened to your typing skills, darling? :D

I'll start PM'ing soon and hopefully I won't be called an alkie from this occasion. :o