Getting Together In Bangkok - Merged threads

elsie

Thanks George. Now it's much easier. As Scampy pointed out, there were four bloody threads about this cr@p. Unbelievable. Are you going to ban me for being naughty, by the way? :o

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for your support, brit. But seriously, I'm considering to get a third mobile now.

Now that we know who attended, who missed us, who had forgotten he had to go to another party and stood me up (second time already, you bloody pom), should we close this thread now? Anyone who still wants to complain can always go to Bangkok branch and attack me there.

As the story has progressed around to this side of the planet, the topic about writing on a certain person's chest has changed. Apparently it will say

"WelcometotheThailandVisaForumforExpatriotsGetTogether"

in both English and Thai. :o

kenk3z

I request George to donate a few of the old batch Thaivisa T-shirts so we will find each other next time. Free beer for anybody who will make it from as far as Hongkong in return! :D

And we promise to behave ourselves next time, not mentioning any names, Scampy and Elsie. :D

I propose the beergarden on Suk Soi 8 as the next venue, quiet and pleasant, which is why I haven't been there for ages, but very suitable for this occasion. :o

Thanks George. Now it's much easier. As Scampy pointed out, there were four bloody threads about this cr@p. Unbelievable. Are you going to ban me for being naughty, by the way? :D

He didn't ban you at all Cutie. You might just have another fan :D George loves ' assetts ' :o

I propose the beergarden on Suk Soi 8 as the next venue, quiet and pleasant, which is why I haven't been there for ages

Hi Stroll,

Tell us more about the beer garden in soi 8.

I've never been into soi 8.

I must get out more! :o

Sorry lovelycutie, I guess I got the anger get the better of me. But really, I was sure that somehow, you guys would make it obvious as to where you were ! Besides, I had cancelled a possible night out with a friend, in order to attend the meeting at Gulliver's.

Yes, as someone had suggested, please, a MOBILE NUMBER TO CONTACT next time, in case there is a mess-up ! And, please, NOT Gulliver's again !

Amanda

ORINGINAL POST:

Even though I didn't write here that I would be coming, I went to Gulliver's last night, expecting to see a bunch of people from here. I was there slightly past eight and there were very few people sitting at the tables outside. I even asked them if they were from the thaivisa forum and they had no clue what I was talking about. I was so fricking annoyed !!!

Lovelycutie, I think it was you who was organising this thing. Well, I can tell you that you did a fricking lousy job ! And by the way that Gulliver's place sucks ! It was full of hideous looking, hard-core hookers !

Amanda

Why would you cancel an posible evening out if you said your were not coming in the first place???

Yes, as someone had suggested, please, a MOBILE NUMBER TO CONTACT next time, in case there is a mess-up ! And, please, NOT Gulliver's again !

Yes, please, anyone, volunteer to have your mobile number published on the hottest forum in (at least) S/E Asia. And please, when someone asked where you would like to meet up, suggest. But just to avoid this sh1t next time, please look for a Thai chic with ThaiVisa across her boobs. That'd be me.

I do not want to have a go at anybody. But if it were you to organise it, you would know how difficult it was when people didn't want to confirm or suggest anything. Just wanted to watch how it turned out first and considered whether to come or not. So, please be fair a bit here.

Paddy my fellow OFCS Member, cue the applause please.

Where where where... how about Gulliver's Sukhumvit Soi 5?

Just whereabouts along Soi 5? Yeah I know the meet has passed but I'd still like to check this place out.

Don't bother, Harry, the doormen will check that youre above 20.

Oh a compliment, I'll get that one framed.

What a shame there is no suitable avatar with which to respond adequately.