Getting Together In Bangkok - Merged threads

elsie

Saturday is the best day, maybeFridayand it seems Gullivers soi 5 is an ideal venue.

Let's keep this topic near thetopof thepile forthe next week and see if we can get a list of who's coming.

What happened to your typing skills, darling? :D

I'll start PM'ing soon and hopefully I won't be called an alkie from this occasion. :o

He is getting Thai, I guess, LC.

All the words together and no punctuation.

Or maybe he's drunk.

Your choice,... :D:D

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is getting Thai, I guess, LC.

All the words together and no punctuation.

Or maybe he's drunk.

Your choice,... :o  :D

Both, I would guess Brue.

Are you coming, by the way? :D

I'll come this time.

Very sorry for last time.

And for me Gulliver is fine.

Or wherever,... :D

Yea, so..are you all quite scary individuals? I am around BKK on that date and am interested.

Nah, we all are model types with great personalities. :o Please come and join us. I promise I won't bite anyone.

Now, I think I saw Scampy mentioning touching personally or something.. :D

Quite proud of myself, Brue. Nothing has happened. Really. Actually, that's the point. Just woke up one morning and it hit me, 3 months away and I'm 31! :o

All right, all right, since it looks like biting is not too bad. I then promise if I ever bite, I will do it gently. :D

I'm BACK!!!

Did we decide people?

I am available most nights :o but you have to get past the missus first :D

Let us know what is going on, I can probably give a couple of people a lift from PTY to BKK on the required night.

Lets get it sorted!!!

LC?

Let's aim for the 10th. A bit selfish of me as I can't afford to be suffering from hangover on Monday. I've got a meeting lined up.

Anyway, let's say.. July 10th, at the Gulliver's (tabled area) on Soi 5 around 8pm ish?

I'll turn up, but propose the tabled area outside, since it is rather loud inside and i don't want to ruin my smoker's vocal cords.

In that case we all need to remain anonymous... :o

No name swappinng ok? :D

I'll turn up, but propose the tabled area outside,

Now that's an idea. This should resolve the problems regarding noise and smoke. Good one, stroll :o

Elsie will try to stay sober this time, and remember all the names and faces :D

Yes, dear. It's Saturday.

Of course, we can meet outside and take it from there. Anyone who has never met us before, just look for a group of farangs with their gfs/wives and this baba bobo Elsie. :o

Got to chat with penz this afternoon. So, penz and missus will come too! Jolly good! And I've promised rainman I will bring a dart board too. So, hope he will come as well. :o

What boyfriend?!? Elsie mai mee fan na ka! :o Well, seems stumonster knows me too well now. :D

And you guys were talking about crude oil and telephones? Jeez, a bunch of boring lads. Much more fun to talk about clothes, shoes, cosmetics, babies, etc.. you know. I'll teach you guys this Saturday what interesting conversation is. :D:D

Spee, we all are alkies. So, we might meet up again next month. :D