Getting Together In Bangkok - Merged threads

elsie

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tabled area outside the Gulliver's, Sukhumvit soi 5, @ 8pm. I will start drinking from 5pm... wait, it's Saturday.. then, from the moment I wake up.

Doc, nothing has happened. That's the point, really. :o

There may be a gatecrasher... Me :o

Not sure yet though. I fly back to Thailand from the UK tomorrow morning, but am moving apartment over the weekend so things are going to be quite rushed.

Will post another message on this thread on Saturday if I'm 100% up for it.

Cheers,

Insight

Guys,

Can anyone join? Unfortunately I dont have as much spare time to be as active on the forum as I would like to be but I can make up for my lack of posts by consuming loads of pints with you guys - can I come, please, please!!!!

I will drag myself away from my new restaurant.

Hey Leith - you can vouch for me, eh!!????!?!

Edited by tukyleith

Guys,

Can anyone join? Unfortunately I dont have as much spare time to be as active on the forum as I would like to be but I can make up for my lack of posts by consuming loads of pints with you guys - can I come, please, please!!!!

I can vouch for appern man, he sure can sonsume a pint or two as well and he speaks Thai that well he wishes he couldn't (ask him on Saturday night :o ).

Appern man, please remember the forum guidelines WRT to the part of your post I edited.

:D

penz, PM me your number.

Cutie my Lovely,

Aha... I do hope it's that my little charm is starting to work here. :o

All the confirmations so far... Bluecat, stroll, ambassador, penzman and missus, my dear scampy, Sick Boy, and myself..

stumonster, and tukyleith are just about 100% on coming. :D

And how about you, 12call? And huski? Doc? chingy? Randomchances? Jem? OxfordWill? Tornado? And from reading all the replies, I believe footfidforfai and appleman_thai might pop in too.

And please, everyone is more than welcome. Even bloody erco. :D

I guess its too late to suggest The Office on soi 33, free beer between 6-8 and great aircon for non smokers, "Highnekken" draft beer at 69B a glass all day, & happy hour until 10. & no, I don't have shares in the joint. just bin drinkin' there for 3 years :D:o

Guys,

No worries Ger.More than welcome.

Cutie my Lovely,

Aha... I do hope it's that my little charm is starting to work here. :o

All the confirmations so far... Bluecat, stroll, ambassador, penzman and missus, my dear scampy, Sick Boy, and myself..

stumonster, and tukyleith are just about 100% on coming. :D

And how about you, 12call? And huski? Doc? chingy? Randomchances? Jem? OxfordWill? Tornado? And from reading all the replies, I believe footfidforfai and appleman_thai might pop in too.

And please, everyone is more than welcome. Even bloody erco. :D

Sounds like you lot have a largh out there at Gullivers.

I might look on from the other side of the road unless you invite me of course. I think it was the 5 o'clock start that prompted me to ask.

All the it sounds good.

I might look on from the other side of the road unless you invite me of course. I think it was the 5 o'clock start that prompted me to ask.

Of course you are invited too. No one messes with my guests.. unless my guests mess with me first.. and then I will mess with my guests. Ok, enough. Too many Breezers tonight. :D

Oh Scampy, baby.. Now you know how I feel about you.. :D

(This's bloody good. It must be that kiss! :o)

It gets quite loud at Gulliver's on Soi 5. We would have to kind of shout to have a decent conversation. I would suggest somewhere where they don't play loud music. We could always go to Gulliver's AFTER the initial get-together place.

I would suggest we meet on the second floor of the Dubliner Pub on Sukhumvit Rd or maybe some place at the Emporium.

By the way, can it be on a Sunday (e.g. Sunday, July 11 th) ? The traffic is a lot lighter on Sundays than it is on Saturdays.

Regards,

Jem

Could always hook up via out lappy's!!!