Getting Together In Bangkok - Merged threads

elsie

The missus decided she will be able to make it after all, after I mentioned where the meeting will be. Daughter might come as well to practise her English, just turned 20, so she may.

I shall keep an eye on you, GS!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The missus decided she will be able to make it after all, after I mentioned where the meeting will be. Daughter might come as well to practise her English, just turned 20, so she may.

I shall keep an eye on you, GS!

The more women, the better. :o

thanks 12........ will catch you sometime on Saturday (depending on how busy things are in the restaurant)

am wondering how u sussed out my real name......... ?

I have a mate that lives up your way in Sandyford.I lived in the Rapper for 6 years!!!

First,I was planning to attend but I'm afraid Saturday is impossible because I'll be working all day until around 9 p.m.

If you feel like coming after work, please do pop in. :o

But if you can't, there is always next time. :D

jaysus 12,

you are scaring me.... you know where I used to live!!!!.... in Dublin!!!... man, you gotta give me some more info about yourself...........im getting worried now!

Sorry but what the ###### is the rapper? Will you be there on Saturday to explain all?

jaysus 12,

you are scaring me.... you know where I used to live!!!!.... in Dublin!!!... man, you gotta give me some more info about yourself...........im getting worried now!

Sorry but what the ###### is the rapper? Will you be there on Saturday to explain all?

(Rapper) Rathmines me auld mucker.Not sure if I will be there tomorrow night,but don't worry.Have a great evening.

Is the Tornado going? would love to meet him as I am sure he is a gentleman. BTW love your nick and your avatar. I am sure we will be mates...

There is no "the" in front of Tornado Leith :o I am off to catch the plane :D

Third table on the left inside, or look for the party that comprises more than 4 people

And again, of course, with the drop dead gorgeous Elsie..

<deleted> is Tornado, by the way?!? And Reith?!?

guys,

we are in Gulivers but cannot see anyone..... we are about to play pool cause I have walked around here for ages and got too many propositions that I can deal with.......

phone me xx xxxxxxx

Couldn't get through. I and Scampy are legless now.

By now, one drop dead gorgeous Brit and another drop dead gorgeous Thai at the bloody table... :o

Even though I didn't write here that I would be coming, I went to Gulliver's last night, expecting to see a bunch of people from here. I was there slightly past eight and there were very few people sitting at the tables outside. I even asked them if they were from the thaivisa forum and they had no clue what I was talking about. I was so fricking annoyed !!!

Lovelycutie, I think it was you who was organising this thing. Well, I can tell you that you did a fricking lousy job ! And by the way that Gulliver's place sucks ! It was full of hideous looking, hard-core hookers !

Amanda