Windows In Sakon Nakhon?

tubber

Does anybody know anywhere in Sakon Nakhon that can make me some windows and stick them in the hole. I'll be blowed if I can find anywhere but with all the new houses being built all around somebody somewhere must be able to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated as the wife gets upset when I wear welly boots in the house.

Does anybody know anywhere in Sakon Nakhon that can make me some windows and stick them in the hole. I'll be blowed if I can find anywhere but with all the new houses being built all around somebody somewhere must be able to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated as the wife gets upset when I wear welly boots in the house.

Never set foot in Sakon Nakhon in my life and hopefully never will but why not get your wife (I assume she is Thai) to speak to the builders building one of the many houses being built all around. They are sure to know

Never set foot in Sakon Nakhon in my life and hopefully never will but why not get your wife (I assume she is Thai) to speak to the builders building one of the many houses being built all around. They are sure to know

You would be right in assuming my wife is Thai which should lead you to the assumption that she also bone bloody idle and doesn't give a hoot if the windows piss in water. What do you have against Sakon Nakhon anyway "Geen mah mai?"

You would be right in assuming my wife is Thai which should also lead you to the assumption that she is bone bloody idle and doesn't give a hoot if the windows piss in water. What do you have against Sakon Nakho

n anyway? "Geen mah mai?"

What do you have against Sakon Nakhon anyway? "Geen mah mai?"

Nothing specific. I have the misfortune to live in Korat which I consider to be the ars*h*le of the world. Venturing further into Isaan would mean I was in the world's intestines. Just my jaundiced view.

I have the misfortune to live in Korat which I consider to be the ars*h*le of the world.

I have to go to Angola for 2 months, this morning. Now that is an a-hole of a place, Korat ain't all that bad.

Are you looking for XP or Vista?

Are you looking for XP or Vista?

:D:o:D

If Sakon Kakhon is like any other part of Thailand, and I am sure it is, you can probably find dozens of window outfits in town. Have your wife ask one of the builders, or when in town have her ask around.