Should Bluecat Be Asked To Stop Posting?

Tornado

Should Bluecat be asked to stop posting?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tongue in Cheek Bluecat - honest! :o

If you go over to forum support (aka Bluecats forum), you will be amazed at what this lady posts..........

I won't vote, but some of the excessive and over the top postings from Bluecat are becoming very tedious.

tornado i was under the impression that BC was a bloke.

or maybe was before and that could be the reason for his/hers rambling on and on trying to get a hit.

anyway. dont stop BC.

YOU WILL GET SOMETHING SOON...P-LEASE

or maybe was before and that could be the reason for his/hers rambling on and on trying to get a hit.

anyway. dont stop BC.

I had the same belief split. I had BC down as guy too. If it is a chick it is a sick chick.

anyway. dont stop BC.

I had the same belief split. I had BC down as guy too. If it is a chick it is a sick chick.

sounds like time for another poll! :o

Quote from Tuesday 2004-06-29 <So, as a non English educated guy, I will

answer what I think.>

I think it's clear that 'guy' means man. I am not sure what it is about Bluecat's

way of writing that makes us think this person is a she. I thought for a long time that Bluecat was a 'she'. The avatar looks all fluffy and 'femmie' as well. I think it's a little game he/she likes playing with us.

Aside from all this I think Bluecat is a great asset to this forum and should be

allowed to say whatever Bluecat wants to say. I like you Bluecat, you disagreed

with me on my marital/extra marital situation on a past topic, but always remained civil and polite.

I find this discussion really unfair. There are numerous references BC has made that he is a man, if you have doubt, read his posts, rather than slagging him and his posts off. :o

Tedious, recently, perhaps, I am sure he has his reasons. Overall one of the most balanced and inoffensive guys around.

I find this discussion really unfair. There are numerous references BC has made that he is a man, if you have doubt, read his posts, rather than slagging him and his posts off. :D

Tedious, recently, perhaps, I am sure he has his reasons. Overall one of the most balanced and inoffensive guys around.

Stroll my old strudle, it is not a thread in putting her/him down - relax.

I was told Bluecat is a Indian lady? and let us be honest, he/she has lot to say about nothing - this thread is a joke on her/his behalf - that is all!

I notice the bearpit boys being very highly strung :o

No keep posting BC.

The forum without BC would be strange, like walking into your house and finding the furniture gone :D

:Tornado

I notice the bearpit boys being very highly strung :o

Some of them should be :D

BC is one of the very few who tries to start interesting topics on this forum and they make a nice change (for me anyway) from the bg/non-bg topics that get a lot of traffic, so what if he misses the mark sometimes, ocassionally he picks a good one & starts people thinking. Have to say though BC, what's up lately, you've taken residence in the support desk & look like your there to stay for a while? Come on, stop the poetry posts & say what really on your mind... :o

Tongue in Cheek Bluecat - honest! :D

If you go over to forum support (aka Bluecats forum), you will be amazed at what this lady posts..........

How come I did not think about starting this thread?

In the forum support.

In order to keep Dr. PP tediously busy.

Anyway, thank you for the help, Tornado,... :o:D