Bravo The Argentinian!

KanBoy

I just witnessed Cabrera's victory at the 107 US open a few hours ago. It's great for the champion to be someone who hasn't won a single PGA event before. It was great! Right after the game, I couldn't help going out to my front yard to practice my pitching and chipping skills. Too bad, it's time to work now.

I just witnessed Cabrera's victory at the 107 US open a few hours ago. It's great for the champion to be someone who hasn't won a single PGA event before. It was great! Right after the game, I couldn't help going out to my front yard to practice my pitching and chipping skills. Too bad, it's time to work now.

Certainly was - much as i respect what Tiger has achieved in the game it always brings a smile to my face when he loses :o

Although that two seconds in a row for him - so i think he might give the rest a bit of a lesson at Carnoustie. Hopefully one of the English lads give him a bit of a run this time though.....

I just witnessed Cabrera's victory at the 107 US open a few hours ago. It's great for the champion to be someone who hasn't won a single PGA event before. It was great!

Yes and no.

I'm happy for the guy, especially as he grew up dirt poor, worked hard and sacrificed to rise to the top of his profession. Plus he's supposed to be genuinely friendly and funny person to be around. On the other hand, I had Furyk at 14-1 to win, so I was a little bummed that there wasn't at least a play-off. My real hopes were with Baddeley, who I had at huge odds, but was unfortunately never heard from again after the triple on the 1st hole. {And why is everyone busting on Tiger? When asked if he was disappointed that he didn't win, he said he as gone 1-1-2-2 in the last four majors, and anyone anywhere in the world would take those results.}