Water Sport @ Pattaya

Ymail50

Hi,

Need some suggestion..

Do you think End June is too hot to try out few water sport on Pattaya beach?

Does water sports are easily available on Pattaya beach or do we need to go to some specific place? I am not looking for professional sport adventure some basic stuff for first timers....Will appreciate any info/link

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi,

Need some suggestion..

Do you think End June is too hot to try out few water sport on Pattaya beach?

Does water sports are easily available on Pattaya beach or do we need to go to some specific place? I am not looking for professional sport adventure some basic stuff for first timers....Will appreciate any info/link

Thanks

Banana rides, para sail and jet ski all available from Pattaya Beach and Jomtien beaches, some of the para sail go out to a pontoon for easier takeoffs and landings, any of the beach chair people are usually able to help out with sticthing you up for these rides, oops i mean selling them

• 12 years later...
16 hours ago, chrismps said:

Yeah what about some kayaking or Surfing, are those also available? 

7 hours ago, JayBird said:
On 6/20/2007 at 5:23 AM, DeputyDawg said:
"Water Sports in Pattaya" Shouldn't this be in the Adult Alternative Lifestyles Forum? emoji33.png

He said he was a first timer and wanted to do some basic stuff.

This thread is 12 years old.......:cheesy:

• Haha 1

Anything done in the sea in Pattaya is dangerous, simply because of the sewer state of the water.  It's full of all kinds of bacteria and trash. Go somewhere else is my recommendation, anywhere but there.   

Edited by Pilotman