They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should I refrain from asking rhetorical questions? Or perhaps I should write them in a smaller font or italics? In any event, now that the question has been posed, do you think it is worth persisting with this thread?

Should I refrain from asking rhetorical questions? Or perhaps I should write them in a smaller font or italics? In any event, now that the question has been posed, do you think it is worth persisting with this thread?

What do you say N47HAN ?

Can't we do something to make this thread useful? For example, why do Thai women use mai kwats instead of ordinary brooms? And why don't Thais use vacuum cleaners? If you went to Big C and asked a Thai sales person to demonstrate a vacuum cleaner, what would they do?

Can't we do something to make this thread useful? For example, why do Thai women use mai kwats instead of ordinary brooms? And why don't Thais use vacuum cleaners? If you went to Big C and asked a Thai sales person to demonstrate a vacuum cleaner, what would they do?

What would you like them to do?

well this was started as my wife was generally ******* me off with her eternal and inate inbuilt ability to never answer a question with an answer, now thankyou to you all i am now challenging her with my new found ability to only answer a question a question :o

So for the answer

the answer im told is blowing in the wind ,the answer is blowing in the wind

Edited by N47HAN