• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll ask my girl, for example: "would you like some orange juice?"

She'll answer "you like(to have) orange juice?"

and what who you expect she should answer?

AHHHHHHHHhh, "Yes (please)", or "No (thanks)" would be satisfactory. What would you expect as an answer?

Here's a question: When it is night-time, you are at a bar and there is the typical blackout, why do all the farang cheer and then cheer again half-an-hour later when the lights come back on?

Ping, There are no stupid questions but maybe answers.

Why do you think questions asked are ridiculous?

Every person in this world has questions, are we here together to try to answer them?

Another question: Why do people get massages on the beach? Do they like sand in their nethers?

Do you think it's because there are people offering to give massages on the beach?

Do you? Dont you think they want sand in the those regions? :D:o

Another question: Why do people get massages on the beach? Do they like sand in their nethers?

Do you think it's because there are people offering to give massages on the beach?

Do you? Dont you think they want sand in the those regions? :D:o

When you say they you mean "we" right?

So why is it that when you order a farang meal in a Thai restaurant, you often end up with anything other than what you have ordered? And why do they nearly always overcook steak? Why would I want 'well done' when I ordered rare? So, can you try to answer at least one of these questions... and can you do it without answering the question with another question? If not, why not?

So why is it that when you order a farang meal in a Thai restaurant, you often end up with anything other than what you have ordered? And why do they nearly always overcook steak? Why would I want 'well done' when I ordered rare? So, can you try to answer at least one of these questions... and can you do it without answering the question with another question? If not, why not?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x

Ask a raw steak,maybe you will become it rare,why not try?