I Need A Job

sopa

I'm a fifty-three year old guy with an M.A. in English and lots of years teaching English. Mostly, I've taught elementary school kids, and I'm most comfortable working with this age group; however, I need a job, so I think I'd do okay with older kids or adults (at least for a while). About six years ago, I taught at a Sarasas school in BKK for two years, so I have experience working with Thai kids. Right now, I'm in Thammarat, but if I can't get anything going in the next few days, I'll move on. Recently in the work list over on Ajarn.com, I saw a job in Ranong province that needed help ASAP, so I'll probably go there next, and if I have too, Songkhla and the Southern Provinces after that. I'm ready to give Naratiwhat a go, even. Anyway, if anyone on this forum has a lead on a job, please let me know about. I'm ready to get to work. :o

Well I went with my wife to a school as she was interested in a job they had offered, but they were very interested in me being a teacher there. I was not at all interested, but it might be worth you looking into it.

Jaruspichakorn Vocational School

Their website is: www.jpv.ac.th

Assistant Manager: Chuanapuk Techataveekul

His email: [email protected]

Phone: 075322666

Mobile 0819116206

Sithammarat Suksa are looking for 4 teachers now (or they were on Saturday).

Don't know what the mods will say if I put down their details, so PM me and I'll forward them on to you. No idea what the school is like to work for though but they have around 20 odd farangs working for them. P1 - M6 students.