How To Stop Thai Girl From Contact My Husband

nothailady

As a rule, i would say that it would be next to impossible to have an 'innocent' relationship with someone called jeab who he met on holiday in Phuket.

Here's the rub.

Your husband went for a sneaky shagfest to Phuket. Blah blah blah, it happens. You let him. More fool you.

Then the silly idiot gave his contact details to one of the fair daughters of isaan he met and 'enjoyed' there. More fool him.

As someone said, if you sent email to her, she probably wouldnt be able to read it anyway. The emails she sent your husband arent for him especially - they will be a standard email that she sends to anyone foolish enough to leave a contact address. Frankly, it's highly likely she can't even read the email she is sending; she will likely have bought it from the resident 'email-writer' in a Patong netcafe.

Trying to engage her in a discussion would be farcical (although it would make for the plot of a great short story - memo to self).

Ignore her. Even if she could understand your reply, she wouldnt care. She probably can't even remember your husband.

My advice. Cut your husband's dick off.

My advice: cut your tongue off, Bendix.

On second thought, unplugging the ADSL cave from your computer would suffice. :o

• 10 years later...
1 hour ago, Happyman58 said:

Also, i ask the wife are you Caucasian or Thai

you are replying to a question posed over 10 years ago,

that person is now probably grand mother of 4,

and dead and buried, and her children with one foot in the grave,

wishing it could just end for them too

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, poanoi said:

you are replying to a question posed over 10 years ago,

that person is now probably grand mother of 4,

and dead and buried, and her children with one foot in the grave,

wishing it could just end for them too

well u seem to have all the information If it was 10 years ago what is it still doing in Thai forum but ok Best of luck Sad situation