garro

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Inspiring thread.

Being at the cliff edge brought me here. There are two choices: to plunge down the cliff face to who knows where, or to turn around and walk away. The former requires only foolish bravado, the latter requires honesty.

It's time for me to walk away.

#87 Being able to be honest with myself.

Knowing that the decisions and choices I'm making now are rational and being able to remember making them.

17 days. :o

Wish I could give up smoking. After I succeed at that then I can think about giving up sex. The shock of all that should just about put me in my grave.

Edited by sibeymai

Knowing that the decisions and choices I'm making now are rational and being able to remember making them.

17 days. :o

Wish I could give up smoking. After I succeed at that then I can think about giving up sex. The shock of all that should just about put me in my grave.

17 days is fantastic. I wouldn't worry about giving up everything all at once. You are doing great already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
64 days today.

92) Not making a glutton of myself with the "drunkard's appetite".

93) Realising it's not only a drinkers breath that smells, it's their skin and clothes, 24/7.

94) Sleeping all night.

95) LOSING WEIGHT!!!!!!

Well done sceadugenga!

97) To discover your business actually can sustain your life requirements - if you don't miss 30% of potential turnover due to hangovers and don't waste 30% of actual turnover on beer and whisky.

As for previous items: I can confirm the truth of 59 although 78 is my favorite (although a handful of others might have been chosen as the favorite had the wind blown from a different direction this evening).

Edited by satiariyan