Webcam Availability In Pasang

yorkieb

Dear Forum

My girlfriends family amd friends live in Pasang outside Chiang Rai. Do any forum members know of any new internet cafes/shops that have webcam and internet services in this area. One of the closest small town is Ban Lao. and Wiang Chai.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Chiang Rai forum

Dear Forum

My girlfriends family amd friends live in Pasang outside Chiang Rai. Do any forum members know of any new internet cafes/shops that have webcam and internet services in this area. One of the closest small town is Ban Lao. and Wiang Chai.

Thanks Chiang Rai forum

Both Ban Lao and Wiang Chai have internet shops. In the building of the district (Tambon) administration, coming from Ban Lao and going to Wiang Chai about two kilometers out of 'town' at your left, you can use the internet for free supposedly.

The whole area is covered by ADSL.

Nice area, congratulations to live where once the Big Bat with its enormeous wings covered the land with darkness. No better place to have a beer than the market of Ban Lao at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

I will see you there :D

Limbo :o

Dear Forum

Thanks Chiang Rai forum

Both Ban Lao and Wiang Chai have internet shops. In the building of the district (Tambon) administration, coming from Ban Lao and going to Wiang Chai about two kilometers out of 'town' at your left, you can use the internet for free supposedly.

The whole area is covered by ADSL.

Nice area, congratulations to live where once the Big Bat with its enormeous wings covered the land with darkness. No better place to have a beer than the market of Ban Lao at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

I will see you there :D

Limbo :o

Thanks very much Limbo for the great intel. I would have passed the building lots of times on my motorbike going back and forth from the city to Pasang. And yes I agree Ban Lao although small is a cool place. Have been to the market a few times and as you say had a beer in a cafe/bar on the corner of the block. But my favorate bar is called The Bambo bar in a block of locals on the right before the turning of the road to the Waterford Hotel. Probably due to fact that after a 12 hr flight to BKK and straight up to Chiang Rai on the 6.30 plane and checked in to the Waterford hotel at 10.30, was the first place I ventured out into Thailand........ boy that was a magical night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Only stoped in Wiang Chia to go to the ATM but will look more closly now for the internet shop.

Thanks once again

Yorkie