Life In Nakhon

seville

Hi all you folks in Nakhon,

I'm dating a man from Langsaka and was wondering if trying to have a life in Nakhon might be easier for him then where we are now. I really would like to see myself staying near to the beach so the coastal areas would be of the biggest interest to me. Any thoughts of what Nakhon will be like in the next 5 years in terms of small business oppertunties and tourism?

Is it possible to buy a say 1/4 of a rai near the beach? Right now we are in Phangan and I love it, but he is not from that island, so it can be uncomfortable for him sometimes. He doesn't like to complain or talk to much about it, but I'm thinking I might need to let go a little of where it is that I want to live to make both our lives better.

Any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

"I really would like to see myself staying near to the beach"

Kahom or Chichon

"what Nakhon will be like in the next 5 years in terms of small business oppertunties and tourism?"

In next 5 years tourism in Nakhon will be more interesting, now have tour company about 5 company, now have 2 airline fly from BKK to Nakhon , Nokair airline and One-two Go ( on 1ST August Airasia airline start to fly from Nakhon to BKK)

look at this website: It's photo around Nakhon.

http://www.krungshing.com/

Edited by sunisa