32x

Im not sure MarcoH why your post was a closed forum.?

I think the senator has every right to be angry.What the h e l l were they thinking?.

The staff at the British embassy are only going to make thing`s worse for the Brit expat if they keep on doing`s things the way they are now.

Im not sure MarcoH why your post was a closed forum.?

I think the senator has every right to be angry.What the h e l l were they thinking?.

The staff at the British embassy are only going to make thing`s worse for the Brit expat if they keep on doing`s things the way they are now.

Can you imagine what would happen if a British MP was denied a visa to enter Thailand. The Foreign Office would raise hades if that happened.

32x

regarding why it's closed,, i have to say, i have no clue,, when i sent it and look at it,,,,it was locked,,,

But regarding this senator,,,as far i know abt embassy working methodes, Diplomats do have advance procedure for they visas, but im just wondering if he has not been behave nicely for those who working there, that might cause delays,,It's same that US Embassy,,,if they dont like your appearance or your way of talking they surely do everything that they can to delay your visa process.....

Some one those embassy workers are really rude and can be nasty as well,,

there has been numous complan abt US Embassy staff who are working in the reception and handle first those application paper's....

But maybe it in they work description

Here customer is always Wrong
:o

-Marco-

we only hear one side of the story, the senator side, what about the embassy side, i know for sure that British or US employee have to obey rules and law, if they screw up or have to many complaint, it will be look into.

A post on this particular topic is running strongly up in the VISA section of the Forum. So I think the only reason the Moderator closed the duplicate down here is to choose the most appropriate section where the discussion can run. Not likely to be any kind of censorship, just a management of the forum issue.

The moderator likely runs short of time to put into this project, so if there is no explanation like "see same topic in VISA section" don't be too worried.

kenk3z