New Moderator Added To The Buddhism Forum

huski

Please join us in welcoming Sabaijai as our newest moderator in the Buddhism Forum.

We trust you will continue to have plenty to talk about in this forum, and we enjoy what you all have to say. Please remember to respect all fellow members of thaivisa and always observe the THAI VISA FORUM GUIDELINES

Thank you Sabaijai for your help !

Thank you, I'll do my level best. Brother Andyinkat, I'm hoping reminders won't be necessary, because the discussions will remain relatively civil.

Buddhism teaches tolerance for differing views and different faiths. The one thing we do have to remember, though, is that thaivisa.com is publicly identified with Thailand and the forum is viewable in Thailand. As many of us already know, Buddhism and the monarchy are two topics that receive special respect in Thailand. So the tolerance for differing views in this branch of the forum ends when any member insults the religion.

In that sense, this branch has to be a tad stricter than most of the other branches.

Thank you, I'll do my level best. Brother Andyinkat, I'm hoping reminders won't be necessary, because the discussions will remain relatively civil.

Buddhism teaches tolerance for differing views and different faiths. The one thing we do have to remember, though, is that thaivisa.com is publicly identified with Thailand and the forum is viewable in Thailand. As many of us already know, Buddhism and the monarchy are two topics that receive special respect in Thailand. So the tolerance for differing views in this branch of the forum ends when any member insults the religion.

In that sense, this branch has to be a tad stricter than most of the other branches.

Welcome Sabaijai. If I can help you in any way just let me know. Good luck with it all. :o