Make a note folks.....................1st September. The countdown starts now. For Uncle Buck's famous ribs and Lampshades not so famous free beer. No need to pin this one, I will be counting down weekly. All members & their wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/pets welcome. Anybody needing accommodation please PM me or the notorious lampard10.

To start the ball rolling I will put the first name on the list

Yorky

MacB

Yorky

Soundman

Thaddeus

Yorky

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make a note folks.....................1st September. The countdown starts now. For Uncle Buck's famous ribs and Lampshades not so famous free beer. No need to pin this one, I will be counting down weekly. All members & their wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/pets welcome. Anybody needing accommodation please PM me or the notorious lampard10.

Yorky

Please wrap mine and send it to "HOWARDS hel_l".For the uneducated that is Australia.Bloody sorry to miss Uncle Buck's visit.Lampshade we need to tolerate here all the time.[font="Arial Black :o

Yorky

Please wrap mine and send it to "HOWARDS hel_l".For the uneducated that is Australia.Bloody sorry to miss Uncle Buck's visit.Lampshade we need to tolerate here all the time.[font="Arial Black :o

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS

Stuffed up again.BFG did not log out.Dumb farang did not log in.

Yorky

OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS

Stuffed up again.BFG did not log out.Dumb farang did not log in.

Never mind, nobody is perfect.

Put me down for one seat, if I bring the wife make that three :D

What is the occasion btw? ....... has York(y) gone an entire week without wearing anything pink?

Yorky

The following week-end and I would have joined. My plane lands at 2pm on the 8th !

Next time maybe......

Yorky

The following week-end and I would have joined. My plane lands at 2pm on the 8th !

Next time maybe......

Don't worry mate........never let it be said I'm a tight wad. If you come after the event I'll knock 1 % off your first two beers. ( as long as you have a steak with them) :o

well is this party to do with a football match or just a normal knees up if so I will be at this one, and I will take a room :

It's an exercise: The evaluation of the consumption of obnoxious fluids, and the effect this has on World politics, parts of a cow, time zones and if the Germans had diesel aeroplanes.

well is this party to do with a football match or just a normal knees up if so I will be at this one, and I will take a room :

It's an exercise: The evaluation of the consumption of obnoxious fluids, and the effect this has on World politics, parts of a cow, time zones and if the Germans had diesel aeroplanes.

WEll as usual your brain is at its best this time of the day :o and there is no mention of a football or spherical object although that will probably crop up the party progresses

Hey did you know about this site :D

http://www.farangconnection.com/

Yorky

Next time maybe......

Don't worry mate........never let it be said I'm a tight wad. If you come after the event I'll knock 1 % off your first two beers. ( as long as you have a steak with them) :o

Thanks for the generous offer. As I do not drink beer, I was more looking to meet and enjoy the company of fellow farang living in the region.

Will come and say 'hello' and maybe order a steak...... second week of September when I'll be around for my 1 year extension at KapCheong

WEll as usual your brain is at its best this time of the day :o and there is no mention of a football or spherical object although that will probably crop up the party progresses

Hey did you know about this site :D

http://www.farangconnection.com/

What do you think of the new site then?