Karbi Mid-nov (suggestions Pls)

intrepidtraveller

Hi,

Have booked my flights to Bangkok arriving Mid Nov. And would really like to see Krabi, Koh Lanta and some of the other islands. Have been to Thailand many times before and know the Gulf side really well but not the krabi side. Any advice/suggestions on places to stay, must see's, chilled out beaches etc would be greatly appreciated.

Am looking for somewhere chilled out, defo no Starbucks, McDonalds that sort of thing. Just nice and chilled with a few beach bars and somewehre where I can get some good seafood. Re budget, I would say around the 800-1400 bhat per nite. Obviously around the 800 bht would be preferable but if a beach is highly recommended then dont mind paying the top end of my budget.

If anyone can recommend some day trips that would be much appreciated and again the weather at that time of the year ie what to expect?

I have 15 days to spend down on the islands.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The fast food chains are pretty universal I'm afraid. Why don't you do a web search? You've asked for too many details for me to possibly answer, I'd like to help but I suggest you use the Net first and choose some places you fancy then come back to the forum with specifics. Seonai