Anyone Tried Electro- Acupuncture?

Adam20540

I had a football ingury that plagued me from High School, a shoulder dislocation. I was supposed to keep it taped to my body for six wks. I was young and it was summer and I tore off the bandages.for yrs. After that it went out on me anytime I over extended my arm ,throwing a ball, throwing a punch (vary embarrassing!) even rolling over in my sleep. In the '70's I met a chiropractor who was also an acupuncturist. After throwing my arm out playing volley ball at a BBQ at the Dr's house,he put my arm back and gave me an acupuncture treatment. I had another treatment ,by him, the next day and my arm has not come out in over 30 yrs. To get to your question,just after the first of this yr I started to get a click and pain in that same shoulder. I went to Bangkok Pattaya and had 2 normal acupuncture treatments and one elec. accu. treatment, one a wk over 3 wks. The pain and clicking are 99% gone and I am doing exercises to get the other 1% back in shape. I would recommend it for anyone. The Doctor is only there on Sundays. He will tell you straight out what he can and can't fix! He won't promise results that the acupuncture can't do.

Thanks for the response, Frosty. Great that you've had those results! I've only recently started to get acquainted with the benefits of acupuncture. Everything I hear seems to be good. I live in Finland, so seeing the Doctor on Sunday would be a bit tricky :o

I've ordered, online, an electro-acupuncture device, same one that a physio-therapist used on my son for persistant chest pains. I also read that it could help with weight loss. It's not so easy, though, you have to know where the 'trigger points' are. I am thinking of buying a book that would explain more.