Surat Thani Housing

lordofdelusion

The only way you will find somewhere you like is to go there and spend time looking and asking. Unlike on Samui and Phuket there isnt a great deal of demand for supply of houses to farang. We had to do the same in Chumphon. Only other way is if there is a TV poster living there who is prepared to do the donkey work for you. Good luck :o

The only way you will find somewhere you like is to go there and spend time looking and asking. Unlike on Samui and Phuket there isnt a great deal of demand for supply of houses to farang. We had to do the same in Chumphon. Only other way is if there is a TV poster living there who is prepared to do the donkey work for you. Good luck :o

Yeah. I was afraid of that but thanks anyway. Anybody living in western housing in Surat Thani town?????

I am looking for some help and advice in finding housing in Surat Thani. I would like a western style with some comforts in the area of, but not necessarily in Surat Thani town. Very little on the internet unlike Phuket or Kho Samui.

Thanks

Are you looking to rent or to buy?

I know of an area where some farangs have built some house on what look like half or a quarter rai plots outside of town past where the Tesco Lotus is. I was there three years ago and saw in the same region a community of small western-styles houses going up.

Sorry but I can't give you any more details. I can only confirm that there are places that have been built. Whether any of them are available for sale or rent I couldn't tell you.

Good luck with your search.

I am looking for some help and advice in finding housing in Surat Thani. I would like a western style with some comforts in the area of, but not necessarily in Surat Thani town. Very little on the internet unlike Phuket or Kho Samui.

Thanks

Are you looking to rent or to buy?

I know of an area where some farangs have built some house on what look like half or a quarter rai plots outside of town past where the Tesco Lotus is. I was there three years ago and saw in the same region a community of small western-styles houses going up.

Sorry but I can't give you any more details. I can only confirm that there are places that have been built. Whether any of them are available for sale or rent I couldn't tell you.

Good luck with your search.

Thanks. I'll cruise that area. If I can find a nice house in a good location I would buy. Close to water is always nice, oh and internet.