English Teacher

maymay

hi! everbody in chiang forum

did't anybody know where i can find english teacher in or near ban lao for my children please

(chiang rai)

Thank you

You could post your job offer on Thaivisa job site http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showforum=106 also check out ajarn. com.

It would be useful to know what salary you're offering and if you're organizing a work permit.

Good luck in your search.

did't anybody know where i can find english teacher in or near ban lao for my children please

(chiang rai)

Thank you

are you looking for a english teacher to give your children private lessons

(chiang rai)

Thank you

hi ! i;m maymay .yes i am looking for a teacher for my children (english )so did you know some one ?if you know where can i find please :o

(chiang rai)

Thank you

hi ! i;m maymay .yes i am looking for a teacher for my children (english )so did you know some one ?if you know where can i find please :o

Hello maymay my name is Peter, and maybe I can help you. I am not an English teacher but I do speak fluent english. I am staying in C.Rai with friends for at least 12 months and am looking for any part time work to subsidise my stay here in C.Rai I am sure I can help your children with their english. If you are interested in my help please send me a private email. ~ Peter

(chiang rai)

Thank you

isn't Ban Lao outside of Wiang Chiang Rung? I will be living in Huay Kean soon, in a few months, so would be interested at that time. Email me thru the site here.

Ron