BANGKOK 21 March 2019 23:12
Jai Dee

Good Places To Eat In Krabi

can anyone direct me to Krua Thara? had a look but cant seem to see it, it's on the beach road to Noppara right?

also, beer garden on soi 11 when they do their 250b bbq buffet is a lovely change from thai food, lots of tasty real meat.. seems plenty of 'local' farang already know about it tho cause it was pretty busy when we went!

Tonight will be a hungarian night at the Red Devil. I'm really curious what kind of food they will serve...

1. Drunken Sailors-- Koh Lanta Kantiang

2. Bar Kantiang-- Koh Lanta Kantiang Bay again (BTW, Kantiang is very nice)

3. Night Markets-- depends where you are

4. Sala Bua & Lo Spuntino-- Has changed ownership. Could be different from when this poster last went, no more Soony and Umberto

To help people out Glan, I edited your above post to let them know where they are.

Also, Lyanika, how was Red Devil. I know it's been awhile but let us know. Is it still Umberto's place?

Edited by LivinginKata
quote not allowed to be edited - reformatted

The red devil is under renovation and Umberto wants to convert it into a fine eatery. Reopening expected end of August or early September.

In Krabi Town:

1) A little place close to the new built hospital. Turn left at the hosptial (off Maharad) and first right. The place has a cartoon crab as a logo. Further writing is in Thai, but it's named "Long Sjim".

Great thai food, super clean and cheap. They also do great coffee and home made cake. Great southern dishes and also some western style food. Their fries and chicken are nice tongue.png

2)For Italian, Firenze, down town Krabi, close to the evening food market at the river. Opposite different guest houses. Good prices, great pizza.

Across the street from the Ao Nang post office and the Backpacker Hostel on the curve is this place, sorry, don't know the name.

In the photo it is the brown sign inbetween the house for rent sign and Ting's Restaurant.

Great duck noodle soup, 45thb.

post-92090-0-67420000-1382152935_thumb.j

How about places to eat in Krabi town?

Nong Jane, up the road about 200 metres short of the eagle intersection.

Tom Tam, the best sukee and excellent nam tok moo, on the footpath in front of the scout headquarters, almost right on the end of Maharat road

Watsana noodle soup, on the left up past Krabi hospital, for the best noodle soup you will ever taste

Prik Hom, great seafood on the intersection just past Watsana's (shame about the atmosphere though)

Pee Dum's down in Thara park

Any place that serves food.

I guess thats a shot at humor ? Keep the day job Paulzed as you're not so funny.

Back on topic, 31 restaurant Krabi Town, excellent food, cheap as chips, 69thb for a nice pork chop plate. They asked me if I liked spicy, "sure" I say. Dang if it wasn't smoking spicy, and when I got my bill the girl was looking at me sort of funny. Got out to the car and had this huge booger hanging out of my nose...ha, ha, ha, spiciness had made my nose run.

Also was told their set breakfast is excellent as well as shakes and smoothies, 31 restaurant:

post-92090-0-74463600-1402117506_thumb.p

• Like 1