Cutting It Off

thedude

Apart from the tacky little neon lit haircut/massage shops on every street corner,any recommendations for a professional gentleman's barber in Bangkok city?

No.

Since we have no hair anymore, we use only the ones you just mentioned,... :D:o

Good luck with the hair. I don't know if foreign men have better luck in this town with haircusts. At least is sounds like you sometimes have the possibility of a blowjob with your salon visits. We (women), get nothing here, except having to pay for 6 weeks of ugly hair and newly acquired hair clips.

Good luck with the hair. I don't know if foreign men have better luck in this town with haircusts. At least is sounds like you sometimes have the possibility of a blowjob with your salon visits. We (women), get nothing here, except having to pay for 6 weeks of ugly hair and newly acquired hair clips.

WHAT,no chance of ya getting a little face with the new do?

Hey, I like this girl; sounds like a real jewel!

Apart from the tacky little neon lit haircut/massage shops on every street corner,any recommendations for a professional gentleman's barber in Bangkok city?

No.

Since we have no hair anymore, we use only the ones you just mentioned,... :):wub:

No.

Since we have no hair anymore, we use only the ones you just mentioned,... :)-_-

... or use an electric shaver :(:o:D like me :D :D :D

P.S. Anyone know where to get Braun spare blades and foils (in Phuket or Bangkok)?