12000 Well-set Up Room On Soi Nana Bangkok

Comes with Fast (2.5 mps) Wireless Internet, Cable T.V. and DVD, Plus Movies, Freezing AC or Ceiling Fan, Queen Bed, Washing Machine, Refrigerator, Mirrors, New Hot Water Shower, Secure and Safe! And right in the heart of Bangkok's best entertainment area. Superbly-convenient, quiet, comfortable bachelor room for work or play. Located near Nana Station Sky Train Stop on Soi Nana ( Sukumvit Road and Soi 4) 100 yards from Nana Entertainment Plaza and 150 to JW Marriott Health Club (Hotel). The room is very comfortable and the hallway has a coffee-tea center with toaster oven, coffee maker, hot water kettle, portable stove and all dishes, etc. etc. Toshiba Washing Machine in the outside bathroom and dry clothes on roof drying racks. Also shared is a new iron, ironing board and easy cleaning as the room has all brooms, mops, etc. The four story building has a scenic roof for use to sunbathe, have cocktails, barbecue or just dry clothes.

Extremely convenient location at Nana Sky Train. Just outside your door are bars, restaurants, good Thai street food vendors, Thai massage, international bars (American, English, Australian) outside your door, internet cafes, grocery shopping (2 minute walk to large grocery store), 7-Eleven is fifteen seconds from the building. Thirty second walk to Nana Entertainment Plaza and Nana Hotel Angel's Disco. Can also join the very-close deluxe JW Marriott Hotel Health club for reasonable monthly rates or the health club in the Landmark Hotel.

Utilities Expense: Electricity, Water, Utility Cost averages 400-2000 baht/month depending on use of air conditioning. Water and using a fan will cost very little. Utilities charge is 6 baht per kw and the meters are readily visible so you can see your usage. Water should run around 160 baht for the month at 20 baht per unit. So the total cost for rent, and utilities (i.e., electricity and water) should only run 12000 to 14,000.

If only staying one month or less just pay one month's rent for Security Deposit and your rent plus a 4,000 per month utility deposit. For example, if your will be staying for two months you would pay one month's rent as security deposit + first and last month's rent) plus utility deposit for both months total of 44,000 (Security+first+last) utility deposit for first and last month of 8,000. Deposit 12,000 and utility deposit 8,000 will be returned at the end of your term, less any costs such as remaining utilities or damage or similar.

Edited by endure
Email address removed as per forum rules.

A utility security deposit plus a damage deposit plus the last month's rent. No offense, but isn't that rather a lot of security for the landlord and not so much security for the tenant?

It has mirrors, though. Mirrors.

Sorry, couldn't help it :o

• 1 month later...
A utility security deposit plus a damage deposit plus the last month's rent. No offense, but isn't that rather a lot of security for the landlord and not so much security for the tenant?

Good point! Deposit is being lowered to the traditional amounts of Security and Last month and one month security deposit of 3,000. Thanks for the reply comment. Rent is being lowered to 11,000.

Good point! Deposit is being lowered to the traditional amounts of Security and Last month and one month security deposit of 3,000. Thanks for the reply comment. Rent is being lowered to 11,000.

Any pics?

usall stay in rachaada but would likew to see pics

Sorry, I am new to using these forums and still learning. I tried to upload a photo that has been reduced to load easily...but it took forever...said uploading for 10 minutes so I quit. I can email photos easily...send me a PM

My first room renter, and now friend, left last night so the room is available. He wrote in my new guest log...."Thanks for all of the great hospitality! Tghe place was very comfortable and the location couldn't be better. I'll definitely stay here again if I make it back to Bangkok. The entire experience was fantastic. Thanks again for everything!"

Any pics?

I have attempted to upload pictures twice in the last day with no luck. They have been compressed so size is not the problem. Once I hit upload it just says uploading for 20 minutes. I can email them to you if you give me your address or let me know what I may be doing wrong. I am new to these kinds of forums. Thanks. Jeff

Any pics? Spam link deleted

Astral

I have attempted to upload pictures twice in the last day with no luck. They have been compressed so size is not the problem. Once I hit upload it just says uploading for 20 minutes. I can email them to you if you give me your address or let me know what I may be doing wrong. I am new to these kinds of forums. Thanks. Jeff