Invitation To Another Official Thai Visa Bbq Party

Buckwheat

An Invitation To A Thai Visa/Farang Connection BBQ Party

You are cordially invited to the ThaiVisa BBQ party at The Farang Connection 275 / 11 Jitbumroong Rd, Surin on Saturday, 1 September, 2007 starting at 7.00PM until late.

For your eating and drinking pleasure, we have FREE for registered members the following:

- Buckwheats famous Mesquite smoked BBQ Ribs and a variety of snacks.

- Free local Beer From 7pm-11pm

- Thaivisa T-shirt lucky draw etc.

Come and enjoy some BBQ and "meet the faces" behind the avatars!

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Welcome!

Thaivisa.com Administration / Farang Connection

Response required for attendance!

Please sign up here as soon as possible so we get a good idea of the numbers of attendees for catering purposes.

And as a reminder, this party is sponsored by ThaiVisa for Thai Visa Members + 1 ONLY

For example, new members signing up +5 and current members with +2 or +3 guests unfortunately cannot be accomodated.

Children may accompany parents as a last resort if babysitting is not available, but please be advised that this is an adult party in an adult bar.

The rules are simple:

No name tag = no food and drinks! ThaiVisa Name tags will be provided!

Accommodation:

For those needing accommodations, please contact The Farang Connection at 044-511509

Related link (venue website):

http://www.farangconnection.com

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a new member +1, "silentjetski", responding for attendence. See you then on 9/1/07 unless told otherwise. Introducing my son to Thailand while joining other members. How spicy are the ribs? Do you want me to bring some recently imported spices from America?

Ok Buckwheat, sign me up +1. I'll tell Jingjing as well. I live right down the street. (Is there someplace else to sign up for the BBQ, or is this it?)

Cent

Edited by bazmlb

Ok Buckwheat, sign me up +1. I'll tell Jingjing as well. I live right down the street. (Is there someplace else to sign up for the BBQ, or is this it?)

Cent

This is the right place for signups....consider yourself +1 included!

Thanks Buckwheat. BTW, I like your avatar. I have a stash of many of the Stooges shorts on DVD/VCD here in Isaan a friend gave me. Will you be attending the BBQ? If so I can maybe make copies of these for you if you enjoy them and would like some to watch. :o

Cent

The updated sign up list so far....

Yorky

MacB

Soundman

Thaddeus

Tilapia

Thatch

Lampard

Guy

Bashful Bob

Leebeeuk

Bazmlb+Siamsmile

bronco+1

Zpete+1

Kuhtan+1

Alex8+1

summers+1

silentjetski+1

Cent+1

importford+1

Bergen

jingjing

Ski_Goong+1

tropicaljohn+1

And as a reminder, this party is sponsored by ThaiVisa for Thai Visa Members + 1 ONLY

For example, new members signing up +5 and current members with +2 or +3 guests unfortunately cannot be accomodated.

Children may accompany parents as a last resort if babysitting is not available, but please be advised that this is an adult party in an adult bar with lots of adult beer.

Add me guys, I will be around so may as well pop in. Now to find a way to get there.

I will contact that fat Git at some stage in order to book accom.

Booked into Majestic..............................Are you on your own, or are you dragging that other member of your T.V. Australian Comic Team, Jai Dee with you?

Add me guys, I will be around so may as well pop in. Now to find a way to get there.

I will contact that fat Git at some stage in order to book accom.

Booked into Majestic..............................Are you on your own, or are you dragging that other member of your T.V. Australian Comic Team, Jai Dee with you?

I will be on my own mate, unless I run into something tasty in between here and there... :o

Long way for a party actually, the Sea of Okhotsk to Surin, hope the beer is cold...