Invitation To Another Official Thai Visa Bbq Party

Buckwheat

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a copy of your marriage certificate will be required if you want to bring along a guest, plus pictures, less than ten years old, if the guest is your wife...... if the guest isn't your wife, don't worry about it, but pictures will be gratefully received.

Lampy .... I think you may need to dust off the Isaan Hut, and drag out the spare tables :D

Reminds me of a story I heard from a guy that just had his wifes visa refused. They have been married 12 years, and the Embassy asked for wedding pictures as they did not believe him. When he showed the 12 year old pictures, he was told " They're too old, we need recent ones"

And Thad, we got plenty of room

And also Khunarse, you said you live near Surin beach in Phuket, we don't want you to go to all that trouble, especially as you never went to the Phuket party a few weeks back. Are you a Guy or a Gal? Oh don't answer. If you were a Gal, I suppose your name would be :o Khuntwat.

hehe...

Oh that's good, stingy but good

hi guys I'd really like to try one of your expat meetings,....I was planning to go to LOS now that the end of our event season (thai food business in u.k.)is in sight but last week I had to fork out on a new vehicle to pull our trailer so unless I win the lottery It'll have to wait a while,.....hmmmm!....what are you guys like ?......any complete nutters amongst you like myself?

I am the only voice of reason....all the rest are pissheads :D

Only cause you keep getting 'em pissed :o

I am still amazed at the way Yorkie surfed down the stairs, it was like he was sitting on one of those chairs that attach to the handrail...he didn't miss a beat or more importantly spill a drop...

Truly one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in Thailand.

:D

I wonder if he practises much... :o

I am still amazed at the way Yorkie surfed down the stairs, it was like he was sitting on one of those chairs that attach to the handrail...he didn't miss a beat or more importantly spill a drop...

He had a nice soft landing though

ME

He had a nice soft landing though

ME

and what a goos cushion you make :D

I would love to be there on the 1st, do I have to clear it with the proprietor Mr Buckiwheat?

Proprieter of what???????????????????????????? Stevensons Rocket?

Oy .... I'm a direct descendant of George.... and I know for a fact that he never owned a bar in Surin :D

(George of the steam engine variety, not the George of the forum world........... P.S. George, my George, didn't really invent the steam engine, he just put parallel wheels on it ... and still managed to run over someone on the first outing, Thai connection, scary :o )

//edit/I like to edit

Edited by Thaddeus

The updated sign up list so far....

Yorky

MacB

Soundman

Thaddeus

Tilapia

Thatch

Lampard

Guy

Bashful Bob

Leebeeuk

Bazmlb+Siamsmile

bronco+1

Zpete+1

Kuhtan+1

Alex8+1

summers+1

silentjetski+1

Cent+1

importford+1

Bergen

jingjing

tropicaljohn+1

Draggons+1

Ski+1

barryofthailand+1

tuky

Baddrifter+1

LondonCabbie +1

Radar1340+1

Bpraim1+1

qwertyuiop+1

AA1+1

Thaicoon+1

muppet43

JoeInSurin+1

ajarnbill

And as a reminder, this party is sponsored by ThaiVisa for Thai Visa Members + 1 ONLY

For example, new members signing up +5 and current members with +2 or +3 guests unfortunately cannot be accomodated.

Children may accompany parents as a last resort if babysitting is not available, but please be advised that this is an adult party in an adult bar with lots of adult beer.

[ but please be advised that this is an adult party in an adult bar with lots of adult beer.

Careful Uncle Buck.............some of my regulars might get shirty being called adults. There is a couple left off, and a few you put down twice though.

Thanks Lamps,

The dupes were removed.

The ommissions were not added.

The updated sign up list so far....

Yorky

MacB

Soundman

Thaddeus

Tilapia

Thatch

Lampard

Guy

Bashful Bob

Leebeeuk

Bazmlb+Siamsmile

bronco+1

Zpete+1

Kuhtan+1

Alex8+1

summers+1

silentjetski+1

Cent+1

importford+1

Bergen

jingjing

tropicaljohn+1

Draggons+1

Ski+1

barryofthailand+1

tuky

Baddrifter+1

LondonCabbie +1

Radar1340+1

Bpraim1+1

qwertyuiop+1

AA1+1

Thaicoon+1

muppet43

JoeInSurin+1

ajarnbill

And as a reminder, this party is sponsored by ThaiVisa for Thai Visa Members + 1 ONLY

For example, new members signing up +5 and current members with +2 or +3 guests unfortunately cannot be accomodated.

Children may accompany parents as a last resort if babysitting is not available, but please be advised that this is an adult party in an adult bar with lots of adult beer.

I can't find my name on the list. So again, please sign me in.

Thanks

Looks like we to take turns of sitting on a chair......have there ever been that many people in FC before ??? At one time, I mean ?? not over a month.......

The Farang Connection can seat 105 people, but we had 150 in for Xmas lunch.( we got extra chairs and tables in)......................in fact we had around 60 last night, over the course of the evening. And there were about 75 for the first Thai Visa bash two years ago. We can handle it, if you can. :o

Looks like we to take turns of sitting on a chair......have there ever been that many people in FC before ??? At one time, I mean ?? not over a month.......

The Farang Connection can seat 105 people, but we had 150 in for Xmas lunch.( we got extra chairs and tables in)......................in fact we had around 60 last night, over the course of the evening. And there were about 75 for the first Thai Visa bash two years ago. We can handle it, if you can. :D

Just keep the beer coming :D Its been a few years since I visited FC, I just seem to remember that it wasent that big, but the again, I was properly drunk :o

Regards

Hey Martin sorry we can't make it - working in Indonesia but will be home end of September so will call in for a steak. Hope it's not raining on the night. By the look of the numbers you will need to spread out into the car park.

Have a good one anyway.

Cheers,

Will and Sawai from Lam Plai Mat.

An Invitation To A Thai Visa/Farang Connection BBQ Party

You are cordially invited to the ThaiVisa BBQ party at The Farang Connection 275 / 11 Jitbumroong Rd, Surin on Saturday, 1 September, 2007 starting at 7.00PM until late.

For your eating and drinking pleasure, we have FREE for registered members the following:

- Buckwheats famous Mesquite smoked BBQ Ribs and a variety of snacks.

- Free local Beer From 7pm-11pm

- Thaivisa T-shirt lucky draw etc.

Come and enjoy some BBQ and "meet the faces" behind the avatars!

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Welcome!

Thaivisa.com Administration / Farang Connection

Response required for attendance!

Please sign up here as soon as possible so we get a good idea of the numbers of attendees for catering purposes.

Children may accompany parents as a last resort if babysitting is not available, but please be advised that this is an adult party in an adult bar.

The rules are simple:

No name tag = no food and drinks! ThaiVisa Name tags will be provided!

Accommodation:

For those needing accommodations, please contact The Farang Connection at 044-511509

Related link (venue website):

http://www.farangconnection.com

I've just booked our flights and arrive on the 25th Aug and going to Jomtien first. Then it's off to Chaiya Phum for a few days and i would love to try and make it.

A couple of question's if anyone knows:-

How long to get from Chaiya Phum to Surin?

Are Hotels available NEARBY (don't want to be too far from the FC if pi55ed as a fart!! ) :o

I've just booked our flights and arrive on the 25th Aug and going to Jomtien first. Then it's off to Chaiya Phum for a few days and i would love to try and make it.

Are Hotels available NEARBY (don't want to be too far from the FC if pi55ed as a fart!! ) :o

Chayaphum is about a two and a half hour drive, and the Hotel is three minutes from the F.C. or three hours if your that pissed.

Are Hotels available NEARBY (don't want to be too far from the FC if pi55ed as a fart!! ) :D

Chayaphum is about a two and a half hour drive, and the Hotel is three minutes from the F.C. or three hours if your that pissed.

Cheers FC, i will try to make it :o

at yorkie crawling speed