Invitation To Another Official Thai Visa Bbq Party

Buckwheat

Well I am really looking forward to this one: There have been two BBQ'S since I been in the area and I have not been able to attend for the duration due to other commitments . I have met some members at Fc but never there long enough to have a proper chat especially George the main man and Buckwheat etc.

Yesterday I picked up my mate LEEBEEUK so its a welcome to Issan for him ,we got a lot of catching up to do, not seen him for 3 years. He will be attending as well on 1st

We will be visting FC later today to see the O.F.G.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am really looking forward to this one: There have been two BBQ'S since I been in the area and I have not been able to attend for the duration due to other commitments . I have met some members at Fc but never there long enough to have a proper chat especially George the main man and Buckwheat etc.

Yesterday I picked up my mate LEEBEEUK so its a welcome to Issan for him ,we got a lot of catching up to do, not seen him for 3 years. He will be attending as well on 1st

I'm pissed

I'm pissed

as a fart

hi guys I'd really like to try one of your expat meetings,....I was planning to go to LOS now that the end of our event season (thai food business in u.k.)is in sight but last week I had to fork out on a new vehicle to pull our trailer so unless I win the lottery It'll have to wait a while,.....hmmmm!....what are you guys like ?......any complete nutters amongst you like myself?

I am the only voice of reason....all the rest are pissheads :D

:o

hi guys I'd really like to try one of your expat meetings,....I was planning to go to LOS now that the end of our event season (thai food business in u.k.)is in sight but last week I had to fork out on a new vehicle to pull our trailer so unless I win the lottery It'll have to wait a while,.....hmmmm!....what are you guys like ?......any complete nutters amongst you like myself?

I am the only voice of reason....all the rest are pissheads :D

:o

we resemble that remark

Last night we had the Thai Visa party in Chiang Mai and managed to get 122 members and guests so that is your target number. I had such a great time that I have decided to do a cross country bike trip and come to Surin for the next one.

Buckwheat mate - cook up plenty more of those ribs because The Crow Boy plus one are coming.

Who knows, might be able to persuade a bunch of the CM boys to come with me to teach you guys how to party :o

CB

Who knows, might be able to persuade a bunch of the CM boys to come with me to teach you guys how to party :D

CB

Good to see you are coming... :D Don't ride your bike, its a long trip back in the morning! :D

I get the distict impression that the Isaan crew will provide an education into the how to consume the most beer before wobbling out the door.

I hope George has a standby van to pick up more supplies! :o

Who knows, might be able to persuade a bunch of the CM boys to come with me to teach you guys how to party :D

CB

Good to see you are coming... :D Don't ride your bike, its a long trip back in the morning! :D

I get the distict impression that the Isaan crew will provide an education into the how to consume the most beer before wobbling out the door.

I don't know the Isaan region at all so I intend to take some time to get there and back.

I think we will need to defer the verdict on who can drink and party to Buckwheat, Bazmlb, and George - they have seen the different places in party mode and were pretty impressed with us.

Buck, Baz what do you think? The CM boys or the Isaan Lads for Party Kings title?

CB

I don't know the Isaan region at all so I intend to take some time to get there and back.

I think we will need to defer the verdict on who can drink and party to Buckwheat, Bazmlb, and George - they have seen the different places in party mode and were pretty impressed with us.

Buck, Baz what do you think? The CM boys or the Isaan Lads for Party Kings title?

That's a tough one CB....

Hmmm, this one is going to require a touch of rocket science :D

CB

Good to see you are coming... :D Don't ride your bike, its a long trip back in the morning! :bah:

Hmmm, this one is going to require a touch of rocket science :o

Hang on Buckwheat, here's some "rocket science" to help you on your way (again).. :bah:;):D

Would be coming with CB and whoever else will make the trip, but I'm being marched into a chamber on the 1st.. :D

post-31110-1187630929_thumb.jpg

Both about the same except surin they* fit in as much drinking in one day what Chiang mai we did in 5 :o

The F*t G*t could probably do that on his own!

Both about the same except surin they fit in as much drinking in one day what Chiang mai we did in 5 :o

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending how you look upon it), the majority of the local Surin heavyweights are currently out of the country and therefore will not be attending.

CB

Good to see you are coming... :D Don't ride your bike, its a long trip back in the morning! :o

Hmmm, this one is going to require a touch of rocket science ;)

Hang on Buckwheat, here's some "rocket science" to help you on your way (again).. :bah::D :D

Would be coming with CB and whoever else will make the trip, but I'm being marched into a chamber on the 1st.. :D

I anticipated being in Singapore for the 1 Sep but that has been pushed back to same date in October. Sadly though it seems that the little one will not be coming with me so I will have to go on my own. May need to catch up with Buckwheat and Bazmlb for a game of canasta to while away the lonely hours :bah:

CB

Both about the same except surin they fit in as much drinking in one day what Chiang mai we did in 5 :D

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending how you look upon it), the majority of the local Surin heavyweights are currently out of the country and therefore will not be attending.

Dont worry, there is a few heavy drinkers from Buri-Ram, who gladly want to support the Surin team, that includes, me, myself and Tilapia....The Trinity. :o

Cheers

The updated sign up list so far....

Yorky

MacB

Soundman

Thaddeus

Tilapia

Thatch

Lampard

Guy

Bashful Bob

Leebeeuk

Bazmlb+Siamsmile

bronco+1

Zpete+1

Kuhtan+1

Alex8+1

summers+1

silentjetski+1

Cent+1

importford+1

Bergen

jingjing

Ski+1

tropicaljohn+1

Draggons+1

barryofthailand+1

tuky

Baddrifter+1

LondonCabbie+1

Radar+1

Bpraim+1

bendover+1

qwertyuiop+1

AA1+1

Thaicoon+1

muppet43

JoeInSurin+1

ajarnbill

aquaman

Althai

Sniffer

Rdrokit+1

Crow Boy

Dave The Dude+1

Mr Bojangles+1

redbyteonline+1

George +1

Here is the final attendance list...

Yorky

MacB

Soundman

Thaddeus

Tilapia

Thatch

Lampard

Guy

Blissful Bob

Leebeeuk

Bazmlb+Siamsmile

bronco+1

Zpete+1

Kuhtan+1

Alex8+1

summers+1

silentjetski+1

Cent+1

importford+1

Bergen

jingjing

Ski+1

tropicaljohn+1

Draggons+1

barryofthailand+1

tuky

Baddrifter+1

LondonCabbie+1

Radar+1

Bpraim+1

bendover+1

qwertyuiop+1

AA1+1

Thaicoon+1

muppet43

JoeInSurin+1

ajarnbill

aquaman

Althai

Sniffer

Rdrokit+1

Crow Boy

Dave The Dude+1

Mr Bojangles+1

redbyteonline+1

George +1

Nigel & Sheffield Colin

Looks like a great turnout for the best spot in Surin!

Saturday, 1 September at The Farang Connection