BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Buckwheat

Invitation To Another Official Thai Visa Bbq Party

Looks like we to take turns of sitting on a chair......have there ever been that many people in FC before ??? At one time, I mean ?? not over a month.......

The Farang Connection can seat 105 people, but we had 150 in for Xmas lunch.( we got extra chairs and tables in)......................in fact we had around 60 last night, over the course of the evening. And there were about 75 for the first Thai Visa bash two years ago. We can handle it, if you can. :o

Looks like we to take turns of sitting on a chair......have there ever been that many people in FC before ??? At one time, I mean ?? not over a month.......

The Farang Connection can seat 105 people, but we had 150 in for Xmas lunch.( we got extra chairs and tables in)......................in fact we had around 60 last night, over the course of the evening. And there were about 75 for the first Thai Visa bash two years ago. We can handle it, if you can. :D

Just keep the beer coming :D Its been a few years since I visited FC, I just seem to remember that it wasent that big, but the again, I was properly drunk :o

Regards

Hey Martin sorry we can't make it - working in Indonesia but will be home end of September so will call in for a steak. Hope it's not raining on the night. By the look of the numbers you will need to spread out into the car park.

Have a good one anyway.

Cheers,

Will and Sawai from Lam Plai Mat.

- working

No foul language on my Forum please :o it upsets Yorky

Foul language does that mean chicken pox foul pest no clucking in public (or did I spell it wrong) :D

An Invitation To A Thai Visa/Farang Connection BBQ Party

You are cordially invited to the ThaiVisa BBQ party at The Farang Connection 275 / 11 Jitbumroong Rd, Surin on Saturday, 1 September, 2007 starting at 7.00PM until late.

For your eating and drinking pleasure, we have FREE for registered members the following:

- Buckwheats famous Mesquite smoked BBQ Ribs and a variety of snacks.

- Free local Beer From 7pm-11pm

- Thaivisa T-shirt lucky draw etc.

Come and enjoy some BBQ and "meet the faces" behind the avatars!

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Welcome!

Thaivisa.com Administration / Farang Connection

Response required for attendance!

Please sign up here as soon as possible so we get a good idea of the numbers of attendees for catering purposes.

And as a reminder, this party is sponsored by ThaiVisa for Thai Visa Members + 1 ONLY

For example, new members signing up +5 and current members with +2 or +3 guests unfortunately cannot be accomodated.

Children may accompany parents as a last resort if babysitting is not available, but please be advised that this is an adult party in an adult bar.

The rules are simple:

No name tag = no food and drinks! ThaiVisa Name tags will be provided!

Accommodation:

For those needing accommodations, please contact The Farang Connection at 044-511509

Related link (venue website):

http://www.farangconnection.com

Will be great to meet everybody. I just wrote an entry in my blog about it.

I've just booked our flights and arrive on the 25th Aug and going to Jomtien first. Then it's off to Chaiya Phum for a few days and i would love to try and make it.

A couple of question's if anyone knows:-

How long to get from Chaiya Phum to Surin?

Are Hotels available NEARBY (don't want to be too far from the FC if pi55ed as a fart!! ) :o

I've just booked our flights and arrive on the 25th Aug and going to Jomtien first. Then it's off to Chaiya Phum for a few days and i would love to try and make it.

Are Hotels available NEARBY (don't want to be too far from the FC if pi55ed as a fart!! ) :o

Chayaphum is about a two and a half hour drive, and the Hotel is three minutes from the F.C. or three hours if your that pissed.

Are Hotels available NEARBY (don't want to be too far from the FC if pi55ed as a fart!! ) :D

Chayaphum is about a two and a half hour drive, and the Hotel is three minutes from the F.C. or three hours if your that pissed.

Cheers FC, i will try to make it :o

at yorkie crawling speed

Sorry for the late sign up but the doctor just gave my better half the OK to travel after her recent operation so it's rokit + 1. See you all soon!