BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Buckwheat

Invitation To Another Official Thai Visa Bbq Party

Well I am really looking forward to this one: There have been two BBQ'S since I been in the area and I have not been able to attend for the duration due to other commitments . I have met some members at Fc but never there long enough to have a proper chat especially George the main man and Buckwheat etc.

Yesterday I picked up my mate LEEBEEUK so its a welcome to Issan for him ,we got a lot of catching up to do, not seen him for 3 years. He will be attending as well on 1st

We will be visting FC later today to see the O.F.G.

Well I am really looking forward to this one: There have been two BBQ'S since I been in the area and I have not been able to attend for the duration due to other commitments . I have met some members at Fc but never there long enough to have a proper chat especially George the main man and Buckwheat etc.

Yesterday I picked up my mate LEEBEEUK so its a welcome to Issan for him ,we got a lot of catching up to do, not seen him for 3 years. He will be attending as well on 1st

I'm pissed

I'm pissed

as a fart

hi guys I'd really like to try one of your expat meetings,....I was planning to go to LOS now that the end of our event season (thai food business in u.k.)is in sight but last week I had to fork out on a new vehicle to pull our trailer so unless I win the lottery It'll have to wait a while,.....hmmmm!....what are you guys like ?......any complete nutters amongst you like myself?

I am the only voice of reason....all the rest are pissheads :D

:o

hi guys I'd really like to try one of your expat meetings,....I was planning to go to LOS now that the end of our event season (thai food business in u.k.)is in sight but last week I had to fork out on a new vehicle to pull our trailer so unless I win the lottery It'll have to wait a while,.....hmmmm!....what are you guys like ?......any complete nutters amongst you like myself?

I am the only voice of reason....all the rest are pissheads :D

:o

we resemble that remark

Last night we had the Thai Visa party in Chiang Mai and managed to get 122 members and guests so that is your target number. I had such a great time that I have decided to do a cross country bike trip and come to Surin for the next one.

Buckwheat mate - cook up plenty more of those ribs because The Crow Boy plus one are coming.

Who knows, might be able to persuade a bunch of the CM boys to come with me to teach you guys how to party :o

CB

Who knows, might be able to persuade a bunch of the CM boys to come with me to teach you guys how to party :D

CB

Good to see you are coming... :D Don't ride your bike, its a long trip back in the morning! :D

I get the distict impression that the Isaan crew will provide an education into the how to consume the most beer before wobbling out the door.

I hope George has a standby van to pick up more supplies! :o

Who knows, might be able to persuade a bunch of the CM boys to come with me to teach you guys how to party :D

CB

Good to see you are coming... :D Don't ride your bike, its a long trip back in the morning! :D

I get the distict impression that the Isaan crew will provide an education into the how to consume the most beer before wobbling out the door.

I don't know the Isaan region at all so I intend to take some time to get there and back.

I think we will need to defer the verdict on who can drink and party to Buckwheat, Bazmlb, and George - they have seen the different places in party mode and were pretty impressed with us.

Buck, Baz what do you think? The CM boys or the Isaan Lads for Party Kings title?

Buck, Baz what do you think? The CM boys or the Isaan Lads for Party Kings title?

If you are only one beer behind Yorkie after a few hours, you'll have lost count by that stage :D

Be good to see you CB :o

CB

I don't know the Isaan region at all so I intend to take some time to get there and back.

I think we will need to defer the verdict on who can drink and party to Buckwheat, Bazmlb, and George - they have seen the different places in party mode and were pretty impressed with us.

That's a tough one CB....

Hmmm, this one is going to require a touch of rocket science :D

Both about the same except surin they fit in as much drinking in one day what Chiang mai we did in 5 :o

Hi Buckwheat

Sign me in + 1 in please. Do i need to bring a Pension-book or Bus pass. :o:D

Look forward to meeting you all ( for the first time!!!)

Dave :D

CB

Good to see you are coming... :D Don't ride your bike, its a long trip back in the morning! :bah:

That's a tough one CB....

Hmmm, this one is going to require a touch of rocket science :o

Hang on Buckwheat, here's some "rocket science" to help you on your way (again).. :bah:;):D

Would be coming with CB and whoever else will make the trip, but I'm being marched into a chamber on the 1st.. :D

post-31110-1187630929_thumb.jpg

Both about the same except surin they* fit in as much drinking in one day what Chiang mai we did in 5 :o

The F*t G*t could probably do that on his own!