Why Wasn't Jesus Born In Thailand

err, it was a humourous reply - I heard the same joke as being about Australia too....

eg: Why wasn't Jesus born in [insert name of country you wish to heckle] etc

Dr PP - long time no banter - trust you are well, etc?

:o

What a crock of shit. It was a crap response. You might as well go to the guy telling the blonde jokes, "well I heard it was a brunette." The joke doesn't work.

It doesn't work with the Uk coz you just have to look at just a few of the people that have come from the UK:

Newton

Shakespere

Wellington

Bell

Nelson

Churchill

The industrial and agricultural revolutions started in the UK

Most popular sports originate there (football, rugby, tennis, golf, cricket)

The British Empire was the biggest the world has ever seen.

At the moment the UKs economy is one of the best in the world and we have the highest growth in Europe. You want some of my pounds do ya?

I could go on. But I'll finish by saying I didn't leave England coz I was getting laid by gorgeous women every night...

Why do redheads wear panties. To keep their ancles warm. - You see it just doesn't work.

Your nuts really are on fire, aren't they matey?

Go and take a good stiff drink of something, perhaps a valium or 2 - and count to 10, etc - once you've settled down then telephone your Prime Minister as I'm sure he will give a nice job to you as an ambassador of goodwill for Great Britain.

Thankyou also for the lessons on your country's history and achievements to date.

What a crock of shit. It was a crap response. You might as well go to the guy telling the blonde jokes, "well I heard it was a brunette." The joke doesn't work.

It doesn't work with the Uk coz you just have to look at just a few of the people that have come from the UK:

Newton

Shakespere

Wellington

Bell

Nelson

Churchill

The industrial and agricultural revolutions started in the UK

Most popular sports originate there (football, rugby, tennis, golf, cricket)

The British Empire was the biggest the world has ever seen.

At the moment the UKs economy is one of the best in the world and we have the highest growth in Europe. You want some of my pounds do ya?

I could go on. But I'll finish by saying I didn't leave England coz I was getting laid by gorgeous women every night...

Why do redheads wear panties. To keep their ancles warm. - You see it just doesn't work.

The nickname and the IQ are about the same, Next to nought.

err, it was a humourous reply - I heard the same joke as being about Australia too....

eg:  Why wasn't Jesus born in [insert name of country you wish to heckle] etc

Dr PP - long time no banter - trust you are well, etc?

Hello Seavision. Ole nuts is a typical soapdodging genius trying desperately to live in the shadow of the onetime Empire ( where the sun never set ) Bloody hardgoing in the post WW II era. Billy Shakespeare will be pissed to see his name misspelt by our consulting academic. How was your trip to the Antipodes SVB ? The red ned was doubtless a lot cheaper. :D

I'm a redhead and it works for me....except I don't wear panties........and I have ankles......however it still works for me.

Carry on.

I suppose that's what redhead's call their transvestite uncles! :D

Thankyou also for the lessons on your country's history and achievements to date.

No worries mate. It looked like some people needed educating. If you need any more information please get back to me.

I deem old hot nuts as an inappropriate member. Out he goes.

Sounds a bit cowardly to kick him out just coz he replied to your post. Could you not think of anything to write back?

Aren't you taking yourselves a bit seriously especially in the Jokes section of this Forum.

Nice work!!

He went ... a swift boot in the lower spine. Is there a full moon ... anywhere ?

What a dare devil move - this may turn the entire Commonwealth against you. Better duck out for a while :D

Also the spine kick was a little early 'coz I still wanted to find out where to locate those heaps of gorgeous women engaging into roasting hot nuts every night. Were they really there in good old Britland or did they just appear to be gorgeous because it was dark night and the little burning things did not glow bright enough to shed light on the real situation... ? Lots of questions that obviously will remain unanswered now. The grail of gorgeous beauty on the island lost forever caused by a simple low spine footer :o

I'll finish by saying I didn't leave England coz I was getting laid by gorgeous women every night...

Read it properly - he left England because he wasn't getting laid in the UK but is getting laid now because he is in Thailand - a place where it is hard to find a virgin because they give it up so easily here. Hence the joke.

Do you understand now or can't you read the queens english?

I'll finish by saying I didn't leave England coz I was getting laid by gorgeous women every night...

Read it properly - he left England because he wasn't getting laid in the UK but is getting laid now because he is in Thailand - a place where it is hard to find a virgin because they give it up so easily here. Hence the joke.

Do you understand now or can't you read the queens english?

If this is the English the Queen uses shoot than the UK is actually going down the drain and the old powerful empire is gone for once and forever.

Okay, we try it together... "I left England because I could not get a lay there but now at my new destination .... (fill in the blank) my pounds have a better value which improves my odds significantly". Or a little simpler "I left England because I wasn't getting laid by gorgeous women every night..." (Why not, still remains unanswered. Possibly no gorgeous women around or burning nuts was just not handsome enough or cranking out too many pounds was not worth it).

It's just the old business principle of value for money independant from where you go.

Thanks anyway for trying to translate something pretending to be English into proper English but to be actually Queen like accurate it should better read "Can't you read the Queen's English?"

To answer the question: "Usually, I have no problems with the English language provided, however, it is properly used". :o

Eventually, despite my lacking knowledge of "queens english" allow me a final guess. Is "Whatever" a pseudonym (translates different designation) for "Me Nuts on Fire"?