Any Informations About Cr Condotel Chiang Rai ?

siam2007

I googled for that one, but seems like they dont have a homepage. I only found a foto of the building at another page about CRAI. Does anybody have experience with that place ? in the foto it looks kinda "upper-class". is it expensive ? do they rent daily or at least weekly ? or only for full month and longer ?

Did anybody stay there before ? And does CRAI have something similar, such as a mansion/apartment, which rents it's rooms daily or weekly ?

thanks

I lived there for about 6 months last year. You can rent the place by the day week or month. It is OK. The pool and grounds are not in great repair so watch your step. I was in a friends Condo it was nicer than the office had. The cost is 4,000 Bt a month. You can rent a house for that. No kitchen one room and a bathroom. I was there to swim and enjoy the pool as I broke my leg and the pool did the

Exercise trick. I do not plan to live there again as it was not a great deal and the room was small. Stay a night and see if you like it. Dave

I do not have a contact # I also do not know how much they charge other than 4,000bt a month and I think 300bt a night. The staff are very friendly and during the day most could speak a little English and there was a manager in the back office who was in and out but spoke English good. Just look at the room before you take it as some might not be that great. The tenth floor has a look out patio and you can see most of Chiang Rai. You can go swim there for 30bt and free if you stay there. There was a sign on the wall near the lift of a fancy unit by a private owner. If you are in Chiang Rai stop by at BO’s place and ask, bet someone there might no someone who has a unit or more info about the place. Good luck… Dave