Indian Food!

TheLorax

Where can I get some good Indian food in or around Krabi? I recall seeing seeing a place in Ao Nang that did Indian curries, but they were more of a "we-serve-everything" place than a real Indian restaurant. Any recommendations for where I could get some samosas, chickpea or daal curry, and naan bread?

Thanks!

I went to Krabi few years ago and i had a chance to take Indian Food there "Navarang Mahal restaurant " Ao Nang"

Food was fine but i would complain about lately serve (well, They may improve it for nowadays)

funny you should ask....i have literally just polished off a chicken vindaloo from navrang. i have been using them for over a year and get a ruby murray every week. i have tried all the curry houses in Ao Nang, and Navrang wins hands down. the naan breads are particularly good!

they are at the end of the beach front near lo spuntino and sala bua.

enjoy!

funny you should ask....i have literally just polished off a chicken vindaloo from navrang. i have been using them for over a year and get a ruby murray every week. i have tried all the curry houses in Ao Nang, and Navrang wins hands down. the naan breads are particularly good!

they are at the end of the beach front near lo spuntino and sala bua.

enjoy!

Id second that, eat there when I get the chance.They look after you in there but will also leave you to it if you dont want their suggestions. I was going to eat there last Saturday night 21st July, but it was shut so not sure if they open in low season or just a one off? There is another Indian, Soho Indian, on the road to Krabi Pavillion hotel just after the police box. Never eaten there though, any views?