Help Needed To Update Dynasat F1

hamaslamma

Hi,

I have recently moved into a new house which has a Dynasat F1 reciever and a motoised dish satellite configuration. I need help to update the reciever codes and how to configure the reciever, I would lik

if possible to be able to 

update it myself as the local satellite dealer wants a fortune to set it up and 

t is very far from my house plus they don't speak good English and cannot explain the procedures properly :o

Can anyone help me with this..please!!

Thanks in advance

Scott

Posts containing information on how to input keys to obtain access to commercial satellite pay TV channels is illegal, and thus have been deleted from this thread.

Read an interesting much earlier post stating that it's only illegal if that particular service is available to be purchased in that country, and DreamWorks is not available in Thailand.

Apparently this applies in the EU anyway and I really can't see the Thais caring otherwise they would shut Dynasat down.

That dynasat f1 receiver is outdated, old tech, and it's best use is just to move [tune] your movable dish. I would advise to keep the f1 for moving and get the newer improved 'newshine' box that holds the programming much longer. I'm sure it's available in CR at a local dynasat dealer, or you can get them at a super discount in mae sai.

I've had the f1, newshine and even newer [and more expensive and complicated] dream box and the 'newshine' has provided the best service for the last year.