Auto Detailer?

Ajarn

Any recommendations for a great Auto Detailer in town? One who does a great wax job, and a thorough inside/out cleaning? Preferrably a handwash without using the high-pressure paint peeling water guns? Service and quality is more important than price..

The last place I used had a good price, then used oily cloths when drying my car.... :o

I used to take all my vehicles to the Shell station that used to be near Sompet market, but they're long gone....

I'd like to keep my new car looking new :D

Not the one at Airport Plaza. :D

I'll ask my girlfriend, she's very picky about these things too, bordering fobic, of people touching her car in places they shouldn't or in ways they shouldn't. :D

I suppose I'm bordering being phobic when it comes to my car, too. It's more like my wife- only my car gives me fewer headaches, and never whines when I put my foot in it! :D

Thanks for any ideas your GF might have.

As an alternative, if I can get more opinions on places to avoid, maybe I can find a good place by process of elimination :o

So far, we have:

The Shell Station on Boonruangrit Rd.

Airport Plaza

???

Any recommendations for a great Auto Detailer in town? One who does a great wax job, and a thorough inside/out cleaning? Preferrably a handwash without using the high-pressure paint peeling water guns? Service and quality is more important than price..

The last place I used had a good price, then used oily cloths when drying my car.... :o

I used to take all my vehicles to the Shell station that used to be near Sompet market, but they're long gone....

I'd like to keep my new car looking new :D

Try the Shell station on Huay Kaew.

I was told that the guys in the carpark of MBK do a top job.

I'd like to keep my new car looking new  :D

I was told that the guys in the carpark of MBK do a top job.

In Bkk? Thanks. Good to know next time I'm in that town :D

• 2 weeks later...
DIY :D

With only one hand I can use, I have to use it to hold my crutch so I can walk (my left side is paralyzed), and that leaves me with only being able to do such a job from my wheelchair, which isn't really practical, is it? :o

Have your wife do it,,thats what I do and she does good work,had to beat her a few times but they get the idea after awhile.

My now ex-wife found the Lord a couple of years ago and became a missionary... :D

I'm sure she'd wax my car for the Lord, but, sure as H.E.L.L. , she wouldn't wax it for me! :D

I've got my housekeeper washing it now, but I think that's her limit, and I fear pushing my luck on this one, especially since she's now cleaning a pool everyday, too.... :D

Onward, through the fog :o