Santaburi Golf Club

ThaiPauly

I visited a few days ago...wonderful place, as is CR.

I would consider investing in a home there.

My freind who speaks Thai aslked for a brouchue but they were all out ...and their website is ...well not that informative.

Anybody know the cost of bulding a place there...we sort of got a cost for the land of 2.5m a rai

Cheers

TP

My freind who speaks Thai aslked for a brouchue but they were all out ...and their website is ...well not that informative.

Anybody know the cost of bulding a place there...we sort of got a cost for the land of 2.5m a rai

Cheers

TP

hello TP

im surprised none of the chaingrai golfers have not replied to your post.

i do know of two people who have houses on the golf course,my understanding is

if you want to build just off the 18 hole, i think someone build there last year well your talking

at a guess 20 million for the land and house but if you want to build on the coure but away from the fairways etc the house must compliment the golf course and i would say at least 10 to 12 million for the land and house,this may include life membership but my info his only my opinion and im sure someone more informed than me will also post

Cheers

TP

hello TP

im surprised none of the chaingrai golfers have not replied to your post.

i do know of two people who have houses on the golf course,my understanding is

if you want to build just off the 18 hole, i think someone build there last year well your talking

at a guess 20 million for the land and house but if you want to build on the coure but away from the fairways etc the house must compliment the golf course and i would say at least 10 to 12 million for the land and house,this may include life membership but my info his only my opinion and im sure someone more informed than me will also post

Thanks for the info Soap.

I was told that 1 rai cost around 2.5m..then build the house..maybee the same cost. If it was 20m..its way outta my league :o

I have had a few PM's from freinds in CR that have advised me that living there could be a bit boring unless you play golf every day...my Missus does not play golf at all. maybee somewhere by the river would be more suitable and a gplf club membership there.

I have googled CM Real Estate and come up with nothing. If anyone has any details of any I would be obliged

Thanks

TP