Favourites Please!

khall64au

I thought they were tearing Reggae Bar down and "relocating" it, as the land has been sold/leased - ? That's what I was told at the end of April anyway.

My favourite - The restaurant called Thai Cuisine in Ko Lanta. Yum.

I think Thai Cuisine is no longer as well.

And umm, OP, shouldn't you be doing your own research???

I've seen where some posters have acknowledged the OP is a professional writer, but still, this just seems to rub me the wrong way.

If the OP is to profit from all of the posters suggestions, please let us know what bar you will be buying drinks for us at, and maybe more suggestions will come along.

Maybe Time for Lime......

Do you charge for advice now?

Sorry, just seems abit harsh of you...

I am going to Krabi on Tuesday so this information is invaluble to me. Though if anyone has any ideas on good hotels around the 1000 B mark (preferably under!), that would help me personally further.

OP Sorry, dont mean to hijack...

"Do you charge for advice now?"

Who are you directing that question at? Yes, if you are going to publish the advice for profit.

Ao Nang Sunset Resort during low season is 1000, Mee Bungalows less but not as nice. They are across from the MacDonalds.

I do apoligise if I offended you.

To an extent I agree, however, it is a forum. But this is raw data we are giving here, its not just 'copy and paste' the advice into a document. If you handed out questionnaires to people on the street they wouldnt expect a percentage of the profits of the report you will publish from the data.

That is a probem with this form of data collection, you will only gain one customers view of a place rather than a reasonable number from which to form an average 'score' if you like.

Thanks for the advice though. I nearly booked with the Ao Nang resort but I though I'd wait until I get there and see whats about...

I thought they were tearing Reggae Bar down and "relocating" it, as the land has been sold/leased - ? That's what I was told at the end of April anyway.

My favourite - The restaurant called Thai Cuisine in Ko Lanta. Yum.

I think Thai Cuisine is no longer as well.

And umm, OP, shouldn't you be doing your own research???

I've seen where some posters have acknowledged the OP is a professional writer, but still, this just seems to rub me the wrong way.

If the OP is to profit from all of the posters suggestions, please let us know what bar you will be buying drinks for us at, and maybe more suggestions will come along.

Maybe Time for Lime......

Do you charge for advice now?

Sorry, just seems abit harsh of you...

I am going to Krabi on Tuesday so this information is invaluble to me. Though if anyone has any ideas on good hotels around the 1000 B mark (preferably under!), that would help me personally further.

OP Sorry, dont mean to hijack...

"Do you charge for advice now?"

Who are you directing that question at? Yes, if you are going to publish the advice for profit.

Ao Nang Sunset Resort during low season is 1000, Mee Bungalows less but not as nice. They are across from the MacDonalds.

I do apoligise if I offended you.

To an extent I agree, however, it is a forum. But this is raw data we are giving here, its not just 'copy and paste' the advice into a document. If you handed out questionnaires to people on the street they wouldnt expect a percentage of the profits of the report you will publish from the data.

That is a probem with this form of data collection, you will only gain one customers view of a place rather than a reasonable number from which to form an average 'score' if you like.

Thanks for the advice though. I nearly booked with the Ao Nang resort but I though I'd wait until I get there and see whats about...

I stayed at Mee Mee bungalow (across from the MacDonald's in Ao Nang) Wednesday evening, 700thb for one of their nicer rooms, 500thb for the bungalow.

I like it because it's walking distance to the water.