Pls Have Mercy On Chicken Souls

Lioneric

I saw a terrible scene on T.V ,which the health dept put live chicken in bag and burial them alive,some of these chicken still alive when the machine push the earth to burial them alive such a cruel act of mankind to animal right.

Especially to Buddhism country like Thailand,I remember during bird flu virus in Hong Kong ,the goverment invite monks to chant prayers to those chicken souls which have to kill. I agree that human should be take care first when there is a out break but pls have mercy on those inocent chicken. Even Muslim teach that the knife have to be sharp,to reduce the pain of the animal that we want to kill.

I am not a Thai but for those who read this massage pls advise your government to improve the way of handling those chicken in proper way! Amitaba!

I am sure Admin's will inform K. Thaksin about your concern. They have close contacts with him. :o

Yes..you are correct. They should not kill those birds like this. They should have exported those to some other country before breaking this news. Now it's too late.