Images

The Gentleman Scamp

There are two points to this posting (my first in BGT) - and the first is that I recall seeing some very impressive photography to commemorate the 3rd anniversary of the Skytrain but could never track then down in printed public form or in a book.

Generally, I would love to get hold of a book full of Bangkok photography as I think at 6:30 in the evening this to me is the most beautiful city in the world.

Also, you know the short - 'Please stand for His Majesty The King' - film at the cinemas? Well there's two versions, and I think the Major Cineplex version that includes images of children and old boatmen proudly holding framed paintings of His Majesty is the one that briefly shows probably the most beautiful image I have ever seen of Bangkok, and that is the bit where you see Victory Monument just before the sun has gone down completely, and against the dark orange sky there is a huge image of The King on his throne just behind the sillhouette of the Skytrain gliding past... Do you know the one I mean?

I fall in love with Bangkok all over again and it makes my hairs stand on end to see it, I would love to have a still of it - I would frame it and show it to the folks back home in England.

Is there anything out there for me?

Try to track back down to the roots, if you saw the ad on Skytrain then try the Skytrain Management. You ask them who is their agency or publisher. Same goes to the Cineplex. Of course i think their would be a copyright charge for duplication or reprinting.

I hope this would help abit in your search.

Explorer :o