How Much Do You Care?

snowflake

How much do you care about the things that happen around you?

How much do you care when you see the motorbike wrapped around something?

How much do you care when the police is stopping someone to get some "tea-money"?

How much do you care when the city is flooded and your house is out of the disaster area?

How much do you care when you see the poor people wandering around to find some food?

How much do you care when you hear about some crazy thai kid shooting up some local food stall?

How much do you care about the dollar getting weaker?

or should I ask,

Do you care?

Call me a bastard, mean person, insensitive,,,

After being down here in NST for almost 6 years now, I really do not care... I dont feel anything... Is that normal? Does anyone feel the same? And if you dont, why do you not do anything about it?

:o

I care very little about the things you mentioned!

Possibly I go from one extreme to another. A news flash that 100 Iraqis died in a bombing doesn't make me look up, but my neices school reports are of grave concern to me because I pay for their education as it seems to me their parents don't care.

BTW, what a strange topic!

I know what you mean Dr.Naam, but how much do you care? Do you give them money or do you just feel sad for them?

i am quite generous in this respect although i hardly see any poor people looking for food. once in a while i walk on second road (parallel to walking street) and dole out money to old women and men sitting their begging. most of them have been suffering from lepra.

however, it has become quite difficult nowadays to find them.

Shouldn't that be north of ST?

Or maybe west of TS!

Just where the rainbow falls down and you can find a pot of gold...

I know that it is a strange topic but lately I have started to care less and less, poor kids dont care, dead motorbike kids dont care.. get my drift? Is it only me or is it happening to everyone...

PS I did not think about Iraq as that is to far away to even think about... I was thinking more about what you see everyday and how you react to that...

How much do you care about the things that happen around you?

How much do you care when you see the motorbike wrapped around something?

How much do you care when the police is stopping someone to get some "tea-money"?

How much do you care when the city is flooded and your house is out of the disaster area?

How much do you care when you see the poor people wandering around to find some food?

How much do you care when you hear about some crazy thai kid shooting up some local food stall?

How much do you care about the dollar getting weaker?

or should I ask,

Do you care?

Call me a bastard, mean person, insensitive,,,

After being down here in NST for almost 6 years now, I really do not care... I dont feel anything... Is that normal? Does anyone feel the same? And if you dont, why do you not do anything about it?

:o

I just did a Physics lesson for M3 kids (I'd rather be teaching Math!)... if you apply a large Force to an object, and the object doesn't move, no Work is done. Nothing has been accomplished!

It's starting to make sense ;(