Fs: Rural Land 8 Rai Mae Rim

Johpa

There is a very nice piece of land in our village that may be for sale, about 8 rai of padi land. Owners are a hard-luck family having some tough times. Land is about 8km up a paved road from the Mae Sa Hwy near the "Jungle Bungee" jump on the road to Tad Mork waterfall, the soi just past the bungee place before the gas station on your right. The village is the very small village just before the waterfall with a small wat on the right as you enter. Owners claim to have N.S.3, but that needs to be verified.

Village is very friendly with great neighbors including moi on occasion. A popular area for the rural retreats of the wealthy including former banker, retired admiral, retired Police General, or at least one of his mia nois, and others not so wealthy, including moi. This is a very quiet place and may not be for everyone. Biggest downside is that there is no phone line and cell phone reception, being on the backside of a mountain, is not always so good. There is some hope of running a phone line up that road in the future. In the meantime, Internet access is 20 B / hr in Mae Rim.

Although I may not be down to check e-mail again for a few days I should be around the village this Saturday and Sunday. I am of course the only Farang for miles and most of the villagers are famliar with my Karen nickname of Johpa. Just ask around.

Price??

Don't know yet. Have some pals from CMU coming to take a look next week so might get more details.

BTW, will try to find a chance to drop by your eatery this coming week.

• 2 weeks later...

hi Johpa,

i am interested to get away from it all, handphones and everything, so the land is appealing. Do you have additional and contact information?

Also, where p1p's eatery located?