What Is Appropriate Topic For Discussion?

Falang Pan

Is the topic of how quickly Thai girls will have sex offensive?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why not just ban any mention of sex altogether. When ever the subject is mentioned in almost any context, there are those who will take offence. I agree that all women should be treated with respect (and all men for that matter).

Any comments deamned derogatory should be removed by the moderator. Isn't that the reason why he/she is there? Thus I see no reason why the subject should not be discussed

There is always somebody, who finds something

derogatory

The question is, what is derogatory?

Are facts derogatory?

Are sex-related discussions derogatory?

Should all and everything be censored, because somebody complains?

I see it in this way:

1-

There is a strong trend among European and American men to consider any relationship with an Asian woman. This is a fact, maybe derogatory towards Farang girls, but this fact cannot be denied.

2-

There is not such a trend between Farang girls and Asian men.....(some few exceptions are existing of course) - This is a fact, maybe again derogatory towards Farang girls, but this fact cannot be denied, either.

3-

There are Asian and Farang girls, who take money for sex.... again a fact, maybe derogatory for some women, but you cannot deny that.

4-

There are Asian girls, who will come with a European man without demanding money for sex...a fact, but is it derogatory towards Asian women?

5-

The huge majority of members of this forum like to talk about this and that and exchange their experience, problems, asking for advice about Asian girls.... This is for sure the majority here on this forum.... and the few, who are complaining, are the minority....

Just look at the polls regarding feminists, straight girls, bar girls and so on.......

Why should the majority consider so much the minority?

Such women-related stuff is clearly posted in the bar-entertainment-section.... if you find it so derogatory, why are you reading every posting line for line in that section? What do you expect to read in this section?

It is so easy: Do not read that postings!

Maybe there should be a disclaimer come up when entering this section on this message board. This might be fair to everybody!

• 4 weeks later...
OK ... let's make it easy to understand .................

Before posting a topic like "Do Thai girls <deleted> on the first

I don't have a sister, but I have discussed the issue of how quickly people bed with my mom. I've also discussed polyamory with her. She has different values and mores than I do, but she appreciated the discussions.

Offense is silly. If you don't like the discussion, don't read the thread.

Could you please enlighten us (OK me) what "polyamory" actually is.

-------------------------------

Hey guys..funny this subject has made it to this board as I have practiced polyamory for awhile now..but this thai thing is making me reconsider......

polyamory for me and the man I have been seeing for the past 2 and a half years...

is more like an open relationship..with knowing the other parties (men or women) involved, spending the nights with them(secondaries) apart from each other (primaries)the secondary relationships can last awhile or maybe just one date..hard to tell.

Now for my reconsidering..if I should be so bold to ask..I have been sooo jealous of my partner's decision to spend 4 to 5 months in Thailand to be with his new girl. He met the lady last month and will be taking his second trip next month to set up living arrangements. I feel so bad for feeling this way as I never have before. I am Asian but born and raised in the US. Do you think I should feel this way? I know the ladies there are different but I just feel like they are so different he may never come back. Yes he always has returned before and he does reassure me if I ask. Do you guys have any comments, suggestions or reassurance for me?

Aloha...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really know where I stand in this issue.

It is fully clear that MANY people take offence at the tone and attitude of these threads. Of course, many of these people are wise enough to stay away.

It should be respected and understood that most Thai people's relation to sexuality is not at all as open as that in many Western countries, and this type of open discussion about prostitution is found DEEPLY offensive by many Thais, often even more so than by Westerners. The forum moderators are the ones who have to make the final decision in this issue.

I believe in freedom of speech, but I really wish more people would consider what they are saying in public. A web forum may feel like a discussion between mates, but it isn't - anyone can access these discussions...

I forgot the thread starters name but he did a thread on how quick it is to bed a thai girl the thread got pretty ruanchy George directed to to another forum that they could talk about it more openly.

I mean isn't their email?? email your friends and talk about it but don't have everyone join in I mean he seemed like he thought he was a king because he bedded alot of thai girls. That thread starter.

There was a topic started today about what you get for your money with a Thai girl, the tone of the post was I felt demeaning, with the woman placed very much as a commodity; just flesh for trade. I reported the thread and am glad to see it was pulled.

But the frequency of this kind of topic, and the endless 'BG robbed me threads', begs the question as to whether there ought to be a 'Meat Market/Adults Only' section to the Forum where this side of Thailand, for it is very much apart of Thailand, can be discussed more openly.

There was a topic started today about what you get for your money with a Thai girl, the tone of the post was I felt demeaning, with the woman placed very much as a commodity; just flesh for trade. I reported the thread and am glad to see it was pulled.

But the frequency of this kind of topic, and the endless 'BG robbed me threads', begs the question as to whether there ought to be a 'Meat Market/Adults Only' section to the Forum where this side of Thailand, for it is very much apart of Thailand, can be discussed more openly.

Send those bastards to www.bkktonite.com.

That forum is a disgrace to everything that is morally right in this world. There's no need for talk of bbbjs and dp on this forum. Just send the degenerates to bkktonite.

• 3 months later...
There was a topic started today about what you get for your money with a Thai girl, the tone of the post was I felt demeaning, with the woman placed very much as a commodity; just flesh for trade.  I reported the thread and am glad to see it was pulled. 

Send those bastards to www.bkktonite.com.

That forum is a disgrace to everything that is morally right in this world. There's no need for talk of bbbjs and dp on this forum. Just send the degenerates to bkktonite.

If you are not a degenerate, how do you know what a bbbj is? And, pray tell, what is a "dp"? Double play? :o

Did bkktonite kick you out or something? :D

Totally Agree, Then I have something to look at in the evenings rather than the "pulp" on Television.

AND People should be able to "ignore" it, so those who don't want it, don't have to see it ....

I think I have said this a few times. :o

• 2 weeks later...