Bath Or Shower Cubicle Needed

Blackandwhite

We have a house in Ban kok Yai ( Sorry about spelling ). At the moment the shower leaves the bathroom awash with water. We need either a bath and shower curtain set up or a shower cubicle to contain the water.

But where around here can we get one. Please post if you can give any info, if not cheers anyway.

Thank you in advance

When you go to buriram to do your internet stuff, stop at any hardware store and ask around as we all do its not easy to know what you want but i suppose its not easy to find a showercurtain in town maybe at taweekit, or in surin at the new tesco lotus.

cheers :o

We have a house in Ban kok Yai ( Sorry about spelling ). At the moment the shower leaves the bathroom awash with water. We need either a bath and shower curtain set up or a shower cubicle to contain the water.

But where around here can we get one. Please post if you can give any info, if not cheers anyway.

Thank you in advance

I know there is a shop in Satuk (not too far from Buriam and do deliverys anyway)

that sell both cubicle showers and baths, sorry i cant remember the name of the shop but its on the high street anyway,hope this helps.